Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will the cliffhanger be in the finale? (All seasons)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark gets his ass whooped by bizzaro.. is about the kill clark, then in the premeire, clark gets back up and whoops his ass

Comment

Lana in peril, clark confused....chloe who knows....

Lana will in a situation where she almost dies or maybe does die!!!!!!??????? Clark will be put into three or four different situations where he has to make the decisions but will unable to "save" everybody. I still think chloe is going to die. Sry chloe fans but I think its her time. Martha will take off to washington, and of course lex and lionel will be up to something.

Comment

the cliffhamger will probably be "what happened to Lana" is she dead or not"????

Comment

everyone seems to think that chloe's powers are the tears that revive people. where is everyone getting this, or are they just guessing?

Comment

My guess is Chloe will use her dormant ability, and die near the end of the episode. I doubt the fact that Lois dies from the reported stabbing.

Comment

maybe chloe will turn bad. Wasn't that the whole thing for the first two seasons, that all meteor freaks are evil or will turn evil. maybe chloe will turn evil and Clark and her will battle it out. I'm assuming there is gonna be a big Lex thing, since he said he this is his last season, they have to have some kind of special parting with him.

Comment

its going to happen like this. clarks love interest...lana, will die and the show ends with him finally going to train. because then and only then will he understand his true destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Maverick
                  clark meets bruce wayne.

that would be f***ing awesome! you could have someone like kicking the s**t outta clark (he's be around kryptonight pr something) and the you see this black blur swoop down and like karate kick the guy and clark looks up and its BATMAN!! and he says "looks like you could use a hand" and then it says TO BE CONTIUED...., that would be awesome!

Comment

Oh no! Lex's Super freaks army seems to be gone! God...DARNIT! NOOOOOOOO! There would have been some cliffhanger there!

Comment

yea because of the wrights strike is it going to be that last one ?

Comment

So far, this is what we know about the Season 7 finale:

In Veritas, there is a flashback about the secret Alien watcher society that was seen in part five of Justice and Doom that includes Robert Queen, Genevieve Teague, Lionel Luthor, and possibly a younger Virgil Swann. Also, there is a young Oliver Queen, Patricia Swann, and a young (FINALLY AFTER THREE SEASONS) Jason Teague. Brainiac (along with Bizarro, probably) fight Clark and everyone will be in danger.

All of the past and present story lines are coming together in the last few episodes. I heard Al and Miles say that they wrote the episode as a Cliffhanger, and they tied up all past story lines in case Smallville couldn't return and Veritas will either be the Season 7 finale or the series finale. (Yeah... I'll go with SEASON Finale) anyway, Lex may find out Clark's secret and somehow forget or something like that. I was ;leaning towards the finale being called Doomsday and Clark being beat to death and die in Lois's arms. That is the ideal season finale. My season 8 finale would be Clark Kent marrying Lois, flying off in an updated suit (see my avatar) and flying past the Daily Planet as Chloe, the new editor-in-chief and Lois, the main reporter, look up and smile at Clark. WE flash to the the white house as we see a man in white sitting in the Dark in the Oval office. Lex steps out of the Light. We flash to other living characters who made a huge impact on Clark and then we see Clark fly up above Earth and then, hearing a cry for help, boom down to earth flying as the screen fades to black. Yes, that was off-topic. Anyway, I really hope Veritas isn't the series finale.

Comment

ever since i heard of the cliffanger finale, I keep having a dream of Lana being thrown from a plane at 15,000 ft. screaming, falling, cut to black.

Comment

Originally posted by dru-zod2501
                            ever since i heard of the cliffanger finale, I keep having a dream of Lana being thrown from a plane at 15,000 ft. screaming, falling, cut to black.

Comment

^^^ hey don't laugh it is definitly a possibility on this show. I mean they do love their airplane crashes on SV remember lex in season 2 or martha and lois in season 5. and hey at least this way we might get a flying clark...i mean come on it's lana right?

Comment

Originally posted by oldblackmagick
                                ^^^ hey don't laugh it is definitly a possibility on this show. I mean they do love their airplane crashes on SV remember lex in season 2 or martha and lois in season 5. and hey at least this way we might get a flying clark...i mean come on it's lana right?
                                We can only hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎