Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will the cliffhanger be in the finale? (All seasons)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liriel
    I thought Jimmy wasn't in the Finale?
    I don't THAT obsessively read spoilers so I wouldn't know. Either way none of us will know for sure until it airs.

Comment

those are all awesome ideas. I hope something huge happens with Chloe, I want them to kiss or something. I am a big Chlark fan, so that would be awesome. and for those mythos - Clois can wait, they have got the rest of their lives.

Comment

.....Lex catching Clark/Lana in the barn going at it like rabbits and becomes the evil Lex...that we all now and love!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'd like to see Clark having to make a difficult choice. For instance, Bizzaro Clark has first stabbed Lois, then abducted Martha. Meanwhile, a Phantom has possessed Chloe and is using her powers to wreck haovic in Metropolis.

What will Clark do?

Comment

i think in the season finale, we will see clark at the fortress talking to jor-el and it will end with a quote that has goes something like "it is time to start ur training" then it will end....
            that would be an awsum cliffhanger

Comment

i think the series should end like this:

clark arrives at the FOS, to talk 2 jor-el..

clark: father im ready 4 my training
              jor-el: first u must defeat all the phantons..
              clark: already done that
              jor-el: oh....erm ok...then u must face ur clone bizzaro clark
              clark:yeah i beat him up
              jor-el: really? how bout dumping lana and sending lex 2 jail?
              clark: all done...had enough of that biatch...so now nothing in the world can stop me from ur training
              jor-el: dammit....i gotta b honest....there was no training ....i was just lonely...
              clark: then y the hell have u been going on about it 4 6 years?
              jor-el:just doing wot the writters told me 2do.........sorry

and thats how it ends

Comment

Has anyone ever noticed the pattern of each season. Season 2 - Jor-el wants Clark to go on a mission. Gets delayed in season 3. Mission starts in Season 4. Training gets delayed in season 5 as a result Zoners escaped and is delayed once again in season 6. Season 7 definetly is when Clark begins his training. Wouldnt it be cool if one training takes Clark to the island of Themyscira and meet the future Wonder Woman, To Japan where he meets Bruce in mid-training or to Africa as shown in Birthright. I'm not sure about the Bizarro thing ive never really been a fan I dont get what his deal is. I guess if they can pull it off with Mxylpltk then they can make Bizarro cool. Has anyone also noticed that in every ending Clark goes off somewhere. Whether its towards a tornado, to Metropolis, In a Void, to the Arctic, In the Phatom Zone. Its definetly somewhere, Clark will end up somewhere else rather than Smallville. If Lionel goes it has to be in the hands of Lex. If Lana goes it has to be in hiding with Pete like in the comics when they got married. Realising his weakness to kryptonite Clarks enlists Bruce's help to get rid of all traces but gives him a krytonite ring for safe keeping.

Wouldnt it be cool if we find out more about the other heroes mythos through smallville but having connection with Superman mythos. like is Themyscira and Atlantis, Kryptonian in Origin. one of his other training could take place underwater meeting up with Aquaman once again. There could be a 33.1 in Gotham meeting Bruce in the process or One in Louisiana meeting Hal Jordan in the process. I read in the Green Lantern Rebirth comics about Hector Hammond being held in Belle Reve. They could use 33.1 instead and have Clark and Hal destroy it transfering Hammond to Belle Reve.
                Last edited by Kal-elundomiel; 04-10-2007, 09:05 PM.

Comment

I have a scenario for "Phantom" outlining a likely cliffhanger:
                  Post your wildest theories, speculation, musings about what's going to happen on the show. ALL threads containing spoilers must be marked with the word SPOILER in the subject line.

Comment

i think that it will be who every it is thats gonna die and clark holding him/her in his arms and he'd be crying and then it would just end

Comment

My theory about the finale

So this is somewhat of my theory::::::::::

ok so Clark will be fighting the phantoms or 33.1 freaks, somehow Chole will be there and get killed, so we think because her meteor power will somehow bring her back next season, Lionel will yell at Lex for letting 33.1 out of the bag and be destroyed, they will argue, Lionel will say he has 'come to collect" and remind him of Lana's doctor he killed and why Lana married him and Lex and LIonel will struggle and Lana will see and hear all of this, thus leaving Lex. NOw I know Lionel can't be killed off this season, they will leave that for next season when Michael ROsenbaum exits.

Comment

so here is my version.clark fights with the last prison zoner and also goes after lionel as lana tells him all about the marriage.they definetely kiss.she also tells him she will take divorce.lana goes to lex and tells him they brake up and leaves.he follows with his car and she has a car crash in which she dies.clark kills lionel and lois is about to die but chloe saves her life the last minute.yes chloe can heal.as for martha she pretty much doesn't have a major part on this episode

Comment

I thought the finale was going to be a big showdown between meteor freaks from 33.1 and the escaped Zoners, but it doesn't sound like it from the Spoilers on Kryptonsite.

Based on that Spoiler finale write-up, I think Lex's evil plans over the year will come to light (the baby tinkering, 33.1 experiments) and everyone will turn on him. Lana will leave him, Clark will think he's the worst. I think Bizarro-Clark will try and help by going after Lionel because Clark blames Lionel for Lana saying 'I do' to Lex. Lionel will die. Lana will get caught in whatever explodes and will appear dead. (She'll be back next year, of course, can't have Smallville without Lana apparently.) B-C will die and Chloe will shed a 'green tear' (we know she's meteor freak) and the season will end with the death of what-appears-to-be Clark Kent himself. Oh, and Lois gets stabbed in the gut.

Sorry for the double post, but I want to revise my guess. I think Lex will blame Clark for Lana divorcing him, he'll go after Clark (but it'll be B-C) and accidentally kill Lionel. Then he'll kill B-C thinking it's the real Clark. Lana will get caught in the explosion and Lex will blame himself for her death, but ultimately he'll blame everything on Clark. So next year Clark and Lex will truly hate each other. That is all.
                          Last edited by SupeK; 04-17-2007, 01:04 PM.

Comment

I think that lana will find out everything off clark and then somehow die she will be the one to leave

Comment

clark meets bruce wayne.

that would be a big surprise clark befriends a rich guy.

Comment

well maybe if thier is more then one bazarro, 1 may be with lana, 1 with chloe and so on and maybe thinking of (trying to seduce them to kill them) or clark gets traped somehow and the bazarros make him have a bad repuataion and desytroy things or lex does suthim monstoius and clark is traped not knowig what to do

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎