No announcement yet.

yes finsihed heros

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes finsihed heros

i was told to watch heros from a friend so i found ep and finished watching ep 18 i like the show can't wait for more. just one question, when sylar cuts there brains and finds what makes them tick what dose he do with it after? like dose he cut his head open and place it in there next to the somatosensory cortex? and if he dose wheres the scars?how dose he posses these powers is what im trying to say

Well; your question currently does not have an answer, all we know is the answer is coming. I would recommend that you go to NBC.com and watch all the episode to catch yourself up or if you want you can purchase them on iTunes. Do a search for Sylar also. Read through the discussions and you will find an array of theories regarding Sylar and what he does with the brain.

Comment

i live in canada so i cant watch on nbc but ive seen all eps up. 18 that is

Comment

Are Canadian computers not capable of using American websites, because I can use Canadian sites just fine.

Comment

they can but nbc blocked canadain ip address from viewing

MOD EDIT: Rule #9 Violation
          Last edited by last man of krypton; 03-27-2007, 05:48 AM.

Comment

They keep hinting that he eats a portion or the whole brain itself. It's removed and never recovered by the police. The producers themselves are squirrelly and seem to confirm this at times and deny it at other times. Then there is the occasional "maybe". My guess is that he does and they don't want to reveal that for sure just yet. They want to keep viewers guessing.

Comment

ya like what else can he possably be doing with it.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
                Are Canadian computers not capable of using American websites, because I can use Canadian sites just fine.
                I have a friend in Canada and he said he can use the site just fine.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎