X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Lois always play a stripper?

Good grief!!

It's the only way they can fit Lois into Smallville. LOL

Comment

I thought it was funny. especially when she mentioned her stars and stripes act from exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ville317
        I think that's true LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Ville317
          Yesss I literaly FORGOT about her. For such an empowered character tptb always have her in scantily clad clothing showing both muscles and breast.

Comment

Seems like Erica was cast to wear and do things that both Allison and Kristin wrote in their contract they wouldn't do.

Comment

Good for KK and AM-I don't think it takes anything away from the sexiness of their characters!

I like Lois, but she has not been cast in the best light so far-college drop-out, squatting at the Kents' in the beginning, stripping, dating all the wrong guys, stealing a story from Chloe's trash-can, cheesy lesbian love scenes... But I guess all the characters have their bad moments

Comment

Guess everyone takes offense when so many episodes needlessly show Clark or Oliver half naked. Not that I mind, but it is strange that I never hear complaints then, coincidence?

Comment

how else is she going to convince people she's wearing that outfit? lol, I think Lois should explain how she got that outfit in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Krypton935
                    I thought it was funny. especially when she mentioned her stars and stripes act from exposed.
                    i thought that was funny as well. hooray for continuity.

Comment

Originally posted by puppiesnkittens
                      Guess everyone takes offense when so many episodes needlessly show Clark or Oliver half naked. Not that I mind, but it is strange that I never hear complaints then, coincidence?
                      Nope, not me! I don't get offended at all, I admit.

But it's nice that the two actresses are able to put their foot down and say they are not comfortable with it. It's hard in Hollywood these days. And it's good that TPTB respect that.

Comment

All I got to say is at least they showed continiuty unlike other episodes.

Comment

I don't mind as long as she looks good.

Comment

I would pay pretty amount of money to watch Lois strip but that's probably only me thinking

Comment

I'd pay if Clark was part of the act! Instead of cage fighting they could do a stripping showdown

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎