No announcement yet.

Lana lost the baby! (merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *#~ ClAnAfAn99210~#*
    You contadicted yourslef in that sentence. your like i dont think she ever was p-word. then your like LEX CAUSED THE MISCARRIDGE. watch what you say cuz you conused me and i dont get confused easily.
    Sorry...I'll be more careful next time.

Comment

i kinda agree.

like i dont think its in a tank where they can study the embrio, but i think they took it out. maybe it was the tea that lex gave her everyday that gave her symptoms. i dont know. all i know after this epi is that in the next few--which isnt much--Clana is back on track. she knows his secret and she protected him for once. amazing. LMAO. i absolutley love this show. i can read it like a book. and not the comic book that i can read but dont! yeah this show has become quite predictable. but w/e.

Comment

I think Lex's speech to Lana in the baby room was interesting. He almost slipped and asked Lana if there was anything he could do to make up for this, but changed it to help take away the pain. This is the final nail in the Lexana coffin. Thank God. Bring back the Clana.

Comment

Lex poisoned Lana.
          Lex has the baby.
          The baby is mutant.

Comment

I am so sad that the baby died. I thought maybe the baby was injected with Clark's frozen blood sample from season 3! And the baby would grow up to have special abilites. And it would kinda be like superman returns only with lana as the mother instead of Lois. That would have been cool. But now none of that will ever happen.

Also, I don't think Lex poisoned Lana's cider (even though that's something he might do,) because he was surprised when he found Lana on the floor.

Comment

I told my sister when he gave her the 'cider' that he was poisoning her to take the baby.

Later on whe yelled at me for always being right.

Comment

Originally posted by SecretzNLyz15
                My theory..Lex faked the pregnancy to keep Lana. Now that she's pulling away..he 'kills' the baby to make her more vulnerable and needy so she doesn't pull away..that Bastard >.<

All the people who say that Lex loves Lana..stop living in denial. Lex cares for only Lex..
                If Lex faked the pregnancy, then why did Dr. Langston talk about Lana's "condition" last week? She wouldn't have a "condition" if it was faked and he wouldn't ask for the money, unless Lex paid him to switch the ultrasound video from another woman & drug her with stuff that caused similar symptoms. But if that were the case, I wouldn't classify a fake pregnancy as a condition like Langston did.

I thought that he was just making her think it's dead and that when it's ready for birth, he will slip her some drug so that he could have it removed from her and have it grow up in some location without Lana ever finding out, but die before any of that happens.

Originally posted by SecretzNLyz15
                Now..it has another reason..to make Lana even more vulnerable and needy...there's a difference.
                This is what I thought, but that instead of killing it, he just told her that it's dead.

Comment

Is it possible that Lex's temporary induced powers affected his "swimmers" too?

Comment

Originally posted by supermanfan04
                    i think lex removed the baby, or whatever it is, from lana. did you see the look that the doctor gave him? and the phone call to the doctor at the end of the episode? of course we know he's up to something, but you can't ignore those moments...
                    This thought also came to my mind. I'm thinking he either did this & lied to Lana about it dying or it's still in her and he's lying. Either way, he's lying.

Originally posted by myankskent
                    I don't think that Lana was ever pregnant...I think that Lex caused the miscarriage...actually we don't even know if she did miscarried since she was past out. Lex got his little marriage so now he flipped the switch on the "supposed" pregnancy, IMO. That doctor was clearly working with him, just like Langston in the previous episodes, helping him to cover everything up.
                    I think his main reason for doing that would be to manipulate Lana to get closer to him. He obviously noticed how she pulled away when he went in for the kiss.

By the way, isn't that doctor a Belle Reve doctor and not a family doctor? He even lied about that. I'm sure that she was the Belle Reve doctor in Mortal.
                    Last edited by xrayvision; 03-22-2007, 07:30 PM.

Comment

I believe there was no baby to begin with, that the only reason Lex fake it was to reel Lana in.

Because you have to remember, in the same episode Lana found out she was pregnant she had Chloe do research on Lex and the episodes before then Lana was running off behind Lex's back.

So this was Lex way of reeling Lana in, then act like the supportive boyfriend or whatever, I wouldn't doubt it if Lex planned the whole kidnapping without the kidnapper knowing he was being used as a tool along the way to break Lana down even more.

Lana's "condition" was that she was drugged into feeling as though she was pregnant. The doctor was going to tell Lana she wasn't pregnant and never was if Lex didn't give him 2 million dollars and why he choose to do it on the wedding day is most likely because he knew afterwards they were going to use the miscarriage card and he would no longer be needed.
                      Last edited by Kreukie; 03-22-2007, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreukie
                        , I wouldn't doubt it if Lex planned the whole kidnapping without the kidnapper knowing he was being used as a tool along the way.

Lana's "condition" was that she was drugged into feeling as though she was pregnant.... the doctor was going to tell Lana she wasn't pregnant and never was if Lex didn't give him 2 million dollars and why he choose to do it on the wedding day is most likely because he knew afterwards they were going to use the miscarriage card and he would no longer be needed.
                        I said something similar about the episode Trespass, but that Lex paid Mack off to be the stalker when it was Lex who was the real stalker.

I don't know if I would call that a condition. I would define condition as a disease or an infliction, not the absence of one.

Comment

I felt sorry for Lana. I don't think Lex realized just how devastated she would be. You don't play with a woman's mind like that. You just don't.

She should kill the bald eagle for this, but of course he stays alive to obsess over Superman.

Comment

Wanted to strangle Lex when they were at the hospital. And then for Lana to think it was her fault... yeah, Lex is going to hell.

Comment

Like I said before, this storyline is so weird, I'm losing interest, but count me in as one who thinks this "baby" is growing somewhere in a lab. AlMiles said the baby will play a big role in the final episodes of this season, so getting rid of it just like that doesn't make sense.

Comment

I wouldn't believe everything Almiles said, they said Ryna or whatever her name was, was going to be a love interest to Clark and that never ever happened.

I believe when they say that the baby will play a major role in the finale is that Lana finding out the truth that there was no baby and how she'll end up turning the tables on Lex with the help of Clark.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎