Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lana lost the baby! (merged)

Lana lost the baby! OMG

Lana's loss due to sparkling cider?

I know I've been posting here a lot, but ... yeah, Lana losing the baby, even as mysterious as that storyline was from the beginning, was incredibly sad to see.

I don't like sobbing Lana.

BUT! My theory is ...
    That "sparking cider" that Lex gave her brought upon complications. And Lex told the doctor he wanted a minute alone because he told the doctor that Lana is 'hallucinating' about having a baby or something and he wanted to be alone with her for a minute ... and then reveal they lost the baby.

Err, yes I know it's a bit of a bizarre theory but that's what I think!

Comment

Re: Lana's loss due to sparkling cider?

Originally posted by niki
      I know I've been posting here a lot, but ... yeah, Lana losing the baby, even as mysterious as that storyline was from the beginning, was incredibly sad to see.

I don't like sobbing Lana.

BUT! My theory is ...
      That "sparking cider" that Lex gave her brought upon complications. And Lex told the doctor he wanted a minute alone because he told the doctor that Lana is 'hallucinating' about having a baby or something and he wanted to be alone with her for a minute ... and then reveal they lost the baby.

Err, yes I know it's a bit of a bizarre theory but that's what I think!
      Just goes to show that you should never drink while pregnant. Or live in Smallville. Or marry a Luthor.

Comment

Re: Re: Lana's loss due to sparkling cider?

Originally posted by Nospam
        Just goes to show that you should never drink while pregnant.
        Especially when Lex hands it to you.

Comment

Niki, That's what I thought. Lex probably did spike her cider...he probably couldn't keep up the baby sharade with out Dr. Langston.

Comment

lex to lana: i'm sorry but they're were complications and you lost the baby.

What lex really meant to say: I poisoned you so that you'd lose the freak I implanted inside you and tried to pass off as your baby.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Lana's loss due to sparkling cider?

Originally posted by Kid Collins
              Especially when Lex hands it to you.
              So true. Same rule applies to my cooking.

Comment

Lex was the one who faked her pregnancy, so he has to make her believe that she was pregnant and she lost it. I think Niki's theory is right.

Comment

ETA: nevermind

Comment

i didnt think about him saying she is haveing hallucenations, but there was def. something in her cider. what a sick sick man he is.

Comment

I actually felt REALLY bad for Lana in that scene.

Comment

My theory..Lex faked the pregnancy to keep Lana. Now that she's pulling away..he 'kills' the baby to make her more vulnerable and needy so she doesn't pull away..that Bastard >.<

All the people who say that Lex loves Lana..stop living in denial. Lex cares for only Lex..

Comment

Lana definately must have the record for the most hospital visits!!!

Comment

my guess is lex stole the fetus. hummmm. i think he poisoned her on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by SecretzNLyz15
                              My theory..Lex faked the pregnancy to keep Lana. Now that she's pulling away..he 'kills' the baby to make her more vulnerable and needy so she doesn't pull away..that Bastard >.<
                              Thank you for joining us

The last few episodes have already confirmed that.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎