Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana sidestepped the kiss!/Lana pull back (merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lana sidestepped the kiss!/Lana pull back (merged)

Yep.............you can tell Lana's glad she's married!!!

She needs to grow a backbone and at least tell Martha who would have some leverage against Lionel.

Lana's so pulling away from Lex

It's pretty much obvious, but it just makes me laugh that when Clark is finally ready to move on, Lana's now pulling away from Lex because she still loves Clark.

But the whole "going on a honeymoon might harm the baby" and then almost wincing when Lex suggests they "have the rest of their lives together" and then totally blowing him off for a kiss on the lips by only letting him kiss her cheek, plus she's wearing black which makes her look like she's a widow rather than a happily-married lady ...

Even though I'd rather see Clark kicking butt this episode (or err, having his butt kicked), I guess it's nice to see that Lana is having regrets for marrying Lex.

Comment

Lana looks sick

When Lex is near...wow...she is really disgusted by him.

Comment

Yeah, I know! She looked overjoyed that she gets to spend the rest of her life with a monster! Woo!

Seriously though...I really want her to tell someone about Lionel's threat, and I agree about maybe telling Martha.

Comment

Yeppie!!!~ I like that...!!

Comment

Go Lana Go Lana!!

Comment

She can't tell Martha; Lionel said he'd kill Clark if she told anyone anything.

Lana loves Clark so much that she is willing to be miserable the rest of her life in order to save Clark's life.

Comment

lana can't keep up the charade of not wanting to be lex's wife for long. lex is too smart for that. although once he loses lana, and we all know he will, that will probably be the last hit towards what's left of his sanity. lex will have nothing left. he can't trust his father, his friendship with clark is lost, and he'll have lost the only woman he felt he could completely trust

Comment

Originally posted by Mik-El231984
                  lana can't keep up the charade of not wanting to be lex's wife for long. lex is too smart for that. although once he loses lana, and we all know he will, that will probably be the last hit towards what's left of his sanity. lex will have nothing left. he can't trust his father, his friendship with clark is lost, and he'll have lost the only woman he felt he could completely trust

He's never trusted Lana.

Comment

Lex: "Lana, ever since the wedding you've been pullling apart from me"

Me: Yes!

Comment

Yeah, it's painfully clear that lana doesn't want to be with lex. They way she pulled back from that kiss is what she does most of the time when lex tries to kiss her. In fact, the majority of times they do kiss is when she initiates it.

Comment

One can empathize with Lana all that you want. but it does not change the fact that she brought on of this on herself, she went to live in Lex's mansion. she began the sexual relationship with him, all of her friends told her to beware and she would not listen, if now she regrets the choice she has made, that just too bad. If she possesses a ounce of character or self-awareness, she would accept responsibility for her actions and quit playing the eternal victim, if she thinks that Clark is going to save her, (again), she had better think again, the is one mess she is going to have get out of by herself.

Comment

Originally posted by CDLBLUE
                          One can empathize with Lana all that you want. but it does not change the fact that she brought on of this on herself, she went to live in Lex's mansion. she began the sexual relationship with him, all of her friends told her to beware and she would not listen, if now she regrets the choice she has made, that just too bad. If she possesses a ounce of character or self-awareness, she would accept responsibility for her actions and quit playing the eternal victim, if she thinks that Clark is going to save her, (again), she had better think again, the is one mess she is going to have get out of by herself.
                          Oh, this again?

Her friends tried to warn her about Lex? Come on. I can understand Clark not saying more to Lana than he did about Lex because he would just come off as the jealous spiteful ex-boyfriend and she wouldn't have believed him. But Chloe could have said a lot more than she ever bothered to. And I'm not talking about "Static" when Chloe finally suggested to Lana that Lex was up to no good with Level 33.1. I mean the ample opportunities she had to disclose what she knew, but instead decided to play cheerleader to their relationship with goofy grins and the "yippee, Lana....you're getting married to Lex!" attitude.

Comment

It is possible that Chloe wanted Lana to marry Lex so that ,at last ,she would have a clear shot at Clark. As for Lana she was and is a free agent, she can make her own decisions, her problem is that she has neither the character nor the judgement to make intelligent ones. She fell into the trap that Lex set for her, and now on some level she realizes all the mistakes that she has made, hopefully when the truth comes out, it will lead to a quantum leap in maturity for her, but it will be too late to save her relationship with Clark.

Comment

But when did this so called "trap" spring? When did Lana go from loving Lex to hating him? Suddenly we started seeing her pull back from him, but why? Why would she choose to marry him then suddenly loathe him beyond measure?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎