Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep. 2.17- Heart

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i loved this episode i thought it was really done well and i liked seeing former mrs. luthor as a guest star in this episode and the ending was sad this episode wasn't sucky at all it was a fantastic episode

Comment

Very good episode.

Dean cried! Brilliant show of emotions there Jensen! Come on, who didn't cry during that last scene?

And Dr Bryce lol that woman can't get a break!

Comment

Ah Heart. An episode I rather liked when I first saw it but later came to dislike quite a bit.

But yes, the final scenes with Dean crying and Sam crying and everyone crying were excellent!

Comment

This episode always manages to make me cry. Emmanuelle Vaugier is one of my favorite guest stars. Whenever the boys get in a relationship it always has to end tragically, so I knew Madison was doomed. Sam and Dean crying in the end makes me break down every time.

Comment

I liked this episode.Liked the warewolf plot,how dr. bryce came from smallville and the ending was so sad.

Comment

I just read in a recent interview with the boys that Jared said the way he worked up all those tears was he imagined someone telling him that his dogs--Sadie and Harley--had been killed. And that was it, he was in tears.

Comment

Am I the only one who expects to see some romance on the show? I mean it would be awesome to see Dean or Sam is in love with a gurl. And the writer/writers know their job very well, they could have written some awesome love quoutes. I dont know, dude.

----- Added 43 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                I just read in a recent interview with the boys that Jared said the way he worked up all those tears was he imagined someone telling him that his dogs--Sadie and Harley--had been killed. And that was it, he was in tears.
                Btw he did an awesome acting, agreed.
                Last edited by JeanneKent; 04-17-2011, 03:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

So Dean, the playboy, was shown to have sex with a girl he had been in love before, but Sam, the good guy, fell for a girl in one episode, made love to her and then killed her.
                  Not one of my fave epis.

Comment

Originally posted by ebatcl
                    So Dean, the playboy, was shown to have sex with a girl he had been in love before, but Sam, the good guy, fell for a girl in one episode, made love to her and then killed her.
                    Not one of my fave epis.
                    Well, two different characters and this show isn't about rainbows and kittens

Comment

What I meant, Anu, is that Sam's behavior was more suited to Dean's character from what I've seen so far .
                      All that unnecessary underwear-folding scenes wasn't very appealing, nor was the impromptu sex scene.
                      But then, that hasn't been SPN's strong point, considering the Dean sex scene wasn't any better.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎