Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects of Combat

What did you think of the special effects?

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Comment

Camera Work during fight

Am I the only one that thought that they seemed to be using a $100 camera to use the effects during the fight? Just seemed a tad odd dontcha think?

Comment

it was amazing

Comment

i loved the camera effects of the punches, like super sonic waves of energy resonating from them.

Comment

Superb

Comment

Props to the stunt coordinators. They put together one hell of a fight sequence.

Comment

I wouldve assumed there wouldve been more effects between two kryptonians fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by biggkoz
                  I wouldve assumed there wouldve been more effects between two kryptonians fighting.
                  Really! So the super punches , fallen concrete pillars and choreographed fight sequence wasn't enough? What would you've liked to have seen?

Comment

I thought they were great. Anyone who thinks they weren't, I'd like to see you do better.

Comment

I was thinking clark wouldve used heat vision and super speed instead of just punching. It seemed they just had it in slow motion and avoided using big streaks and stuff besides the one punch at the end.

Comment

Thats the brilliance of it. They worked around the F/X. Using the slow-mo gave the impression that the punches were high impact and done at superspeed. They really couldn't have done it any better, considering the limited budget. From what was shot..it was dare I say brilliant.

Comment

They really went all out with the fight scene, I enjoyed that a lot. I also liked the heat-vision bullets Clark used on the equipment. I was hoping Clark would find a super-powered way to incapacitate or get rid of Lois without knocking her out, but oh well, it all worked out in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by biggkoz
                            titan was not a kryptonian
                            Last edited by Pete Tha Bo$$ Ross; 03-23-2007, 08:39 AM.

Comment

did lois have her abs "painted" on?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎