SPOILERS of a dead hero...?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILERS of a dead hero...?

SpoilerFix's Heroes page says this:

Promotional pictures show paintings of a dead hero without a brain and Sylar next to him. Sylar is with Isaac at the latter's loft. Expect this meeting to not go well.

The words 'Promotional pictures' is a link, going to NBC's Error page. I'm thinking someone put pictures of Issac dead up, and they took it down. I guess Issac dies?
    Last edited by kcox6751; 03-17-2007, 07:25 PM.

that really p.o.'es me. So all there efforts and they really have done nothing?

Comment

The pictures were working when I saw 'em. Lot's of good ones. And Pete's new hair

Look at one of the pics really closely, Sylar is standing over Issac staring up at something and there are feet in the picture behind him! High chance that Issac will survive... for now. I reckon Peter and the Hatian show up, but I could be wrong.

For those that want to know, here is the address for the nbc promos.

Last edited by Skoellya; 03-18-2007, 03:33 AM.

Comment

wow just from the episode i can tell this is guna be on of the best... WHY APRIL 23

Comment

OMG OMG OMG. Thank you so much for the pics link. I'm going insane now. I can't wait. And I'd like to point out that Peter, new hair and all, DOESN'T have a scar!!! This goes to point out that future Hiro musta changed the future. If Peter saves the cheerleader, he gets her power, and won't ever be scarred. Just a thought. Dammit, I liked Isaac...kinda. His artwork was kinda cool anyway.

--The Spaz

Comment

No prob, happy to help

There is no scar with some of the angles taken (possibly on the other side but it doesn't seem prominent at any rate), but it doesn't look too good when Peter is with Mrs Petrelli.

I'm actually a little worried about Mohinder... he doesn't seem to feature anywhere. I just get the feeling the next episode will be a great one. I think Issac will be saved.

Comment

I wanted Mohinder and Peter to team up to kill Sylar, and Peter will find a way to subdue him and get rid of Sylar's powers, but Mohinder wants to kill him.

Comment

i bet the feet in the painting on nbc is peter and the haitian that would be awesome

Comment

AHHHHH! Yay for the pictures!!! I REALLY REALLY hope Isaac survives! I bet it's the haitian not Peter in the pic seeing as he is unconscious. I think the pics of his standing were another of his dream sequences. Anyhoo, April 23 is a looooong time from now What so ever will I do before then?

Comment

Holy crap I didn't even notice them the first time. My interest was peaked the first time now I cant stand it!

Comment

The picture is gone, anyone grab them before they disapeared?

Comment

The Pictures are a trick!! Isaac does not die! Peter saves him because he feels bd about SImone and it will make all their stories better again. Wither that or NBC is really sick and they kill one of my fav characters.

Comment

The question is why would they post pictures that allow us to see what happens. The answer of course is because thats not whats going to happen. They are teasing us!

Comment

Whyw would Peter help Isaac? I wouldn't. The guy shot twice, one shot is an accident, and he shot twice. He blamed Peter. It was mostly Isaac's fault. He shot twice, she may have survived if it was only once.

Comment

Because - "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" - Peter still doesn't want people to die. Of course he blames Isaac but he knows also that it was not intended for her. Besides Peter blames himself for her death as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎