No announcement yet.

Stargate Atlantis (SCI FI)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stargate Atlantis (SCI FI)

What a kick ass show! I can't wait till next week!

I'm confused about something tho....How did they dial 8 glyphs with only 7 sevrons?

Cause it's far, far, faaaaaar away. That's also why they needed the extra thingys. Like when Jack got the download into his brain and he built the thingys that sent him to the Asgard to get fixed. It's a bunch of galaxies away so there's an extra glyph. Or at least that's how I understand it. I'm no where near an expert on Stargate.

Comment

I know there was an extra glyph but how did they use it? They only have 7 sevrons....Maybe they just dialed one twice...

Comment

*ponders* I dunno.....maybe there's an eightth sevron that's just not normally used since normally the gate's not used that way? That or the writers just didn't think about that.

Comment

Interesting trivia: Smallville's Eric Johnson (S1 and 2's "Whitney Fordman") was in the final running for a spot on the regular cast of this show. But obviously by looking at the people they hired they went with someone a lot older. Still, neat six degrees kind of thing. =)

Comment

I don't know...I'm just all confused...

But still It's a kickin Show...I like the Major...crap whatshisname?

Comment

I love this show, it has kept me glued to the TV set as much as stargate, through it's first season. The only gripe I have is that all the offworlders they have met so far are all to human looking, other than the actual enemy the wraith... it would be good if they met creatures that weren't so human, like in stagate SG-1. We are a couple of episodes ahead here in the UK. We just watched the episode Letter's from Peagasus... it was good!!! I just know it will be edge of the seat time by the time the finale arrives! The Major (Major John Sheppard, Wyatt ) is so gorgous. I love him!! Don't you reckon Dr. Elizabeth Weir kind of looks a lot like Sigourney Weaver?? I think she does anyway!
              Last edited by Smallvillenews; 02-17-2005, 03:49 AM.

Comment

What a totally awesome finale. I can't wait for season 2... bring it on!!

Comment

Maj. Shepard needs to comb his hair, officers don't usually walk around with the morning wakeup-doo.

Comment

Originally posted by Smallvillenews
                    We are a couple of episodes ahead here in the UK.
                    *is very jealous of you*

Don't you reckon Dr. Elizabeth Weir kind of looks a lot like Sigourney Weaver?? I think she does anyway!.
                    I agree with you. The first time I saw her on SG-1, that was the first thing I thought of.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveS
                      Maj. Shepard needs to comb his hair, officers don't usually walk around with the morning wakeup-doo.
                      *squawks* Don't insult the hair! The hair is sacred! The man goes to a lot of work to get that wonderful gorgeous look! Well either works really hard or just falls out of whoever's bed he was in and gets dressed.... which ever one works.

Not to mention they're in the Pegasus galaxy and HE'S the boss of the military guys so really no one can say anything about his hair!

Comment

Well it works for me, I kind of like that rough and ready look myself or just got up look, whatever you want to call it

Originally posted by jgkemper
                        *is very jealous of you*

I agree with you. The first time I saw her on SG-1, that was the first thing I thought of.
                        Glad someone else noticed how much she looks like Sigourney. As for being a couple of episodes ahead... welll... it's good... very good... the finale will just blow you away!!
                        Last edited by Smallvillenews; 03-10-2005, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Thats the very first thing I thought when the preveiws started to air on SciFi......

"Isn't that guys hair a little to poofy for the military?"

My favorite character is Rodney McKay-that guy is full blown comedy, and doesn't even know it!

Comment

the finale will just blow you away!!
                            You were definately correct

This is one show that I never check spoilers on so I can't wait for the scene premiere to see what happens.

Comment

The Marine colonel who dropped in to assist would have tightened up Sheperd's hair-do with something that looks military and not Hollywood foo-foo.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎