Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lex's smirk, Anger at Lex, & Honeymoon (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Promise left unearthed?

Is there anything left in "Promise" that we haven't talked about or have we talked it to death by now? Can't wait for the next episode this Thursday, so that we'll have some fresh material.

Just thought I'd throw this new "Promise" question out there....

Where are Lex and Lana going on their honeymoon and what's that going to be like, since she now realizes she was just in denial about being in love with him or loving him as much as Clark. Guess she'll just be going through the motions.

Comment

To Hell...OMG, isn't that a yummy thought! *snerks* Lana having to grin and bear it. Hehehehe! Finally, something to look forward too.<G>

Comment

Europe probably and I can't wait until Thursday either.

Comment

They're going to Paris. That way Lana can become possessed by Issabella again.

Comment

Re: Promise left unearthed?

Originally posted by Clana4Life
            Where are Lex and Lana going on their honeymoon and what's that going to be like, since she now realizes she was just in denial about being in love with him or loving him as much as Clark. Guess she'll just be going through the motions.
            For that reason alone, I actually feel sorry for her now.
            <has flashback>
            Oh yeah, she was going to tell someone else she was love with them while pregnant and misleading her fiance. Never mind.

Comment

The wedding night: Lexana

So what do you think happened for the wedding night?

Do you think Lana found some excuse to get out of consumating her marriage? I think it might become an issue in future eps like it was for Clark and Lana.

I can't see her accepting that she is still in love Clark and then just sleeping with Lex.
              Last edited by dcf; 03-21-2007, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Lex is such a jerk....Smiling at clark in pain..yo somebody should jump him..... Its kinda gross thinking about Lex and Lana having sex.....shes like 19 and hes like 29....ILL...thats so gross.......i don't know how lana could be attracted to lex i mean he has like no hair...to go from SEXY clark to Lex is like 20 steps down....ILL

Comment

I picked "other". She faints (and probably loses her memory).

Comment

Well, at least Clark still has Shelby

Was that a yes, no or maybe Shelby said to Clark after the proposal

Comment

• HAHA that was a Shelby snort that was like "boy please" hehe

Comment

• Re: Promise left unearthed?

Originally posted by Clana4Life
                        Is there anything left in "Promise" that we haven't talked about or have we talked it to death by now? Can't wait for the next episode this Thursday, so that we'll have some fresh material.

Just thought I'd throw this new "Promise" question out there....

she must be use to it by now, shes been banging him awhile now, like riding an old horse

Comment

• I'm other. Lex is hot. Evil, but hot. I'll do it if she won't

Comment

• My thoughts on this topic of discussion

Lex and Lana have put Clark through enough of their drama, they don't need to keep putting him through more of their drama by having him at their wedding, watching them getting married and riding off into sunset in pain. Can Lex be anymore insensitive and oblivious to Lana's lingering feelings for Clark? that she seems to still have for him? because it's so obvious that Lana is not over Clark you can tell when she's looks back at Clark with sad eyes while riding off with Lex at the end of the episode. Why can't Lex not see that Lana is hurting inside? And Lex's Smirk towards a heart broken Clark before getting into the limo is like putting salt in the wound. Could Lex be any more of an ass to him? it's like he has no respect for him at all. In fact I don't think Lex had any respect for Clark even before Lana came into the picture, he kept disrespecting Clark's boundaries by disrespecting his privacy. Besides Lex is a man who knows no boundaries, who has no sense of boundaries and who doesn't know how to love because he doesn't know what unconditional unselfish true love actually is. Can Lex twist the knife even deeper into Clark than he has already? by taking Lana away from him?
                            Last edited by laurarawlins; 04-12-2016, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎