Clear All

:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Nospam
      I can see the title now:

Federline, again?!?
      Jerry will never learn, it seems.....

Comment

I don't care about the name, I don't care about the supporting cast. Just keep Veronica as Veronica and it'll be okay

May 17, I fear you.

Comment

I love this show..and of course never want it to end...but doesnt anyone else think that whole revamp would be weird?

I mean its an interesting concept...I dont even know if thats ever been done with a show before...but I dont know...I am not the type who says any Veronica is better than no Veronica....if the show needs to end then end it...I want quality not quantity...I will miss it..but hey I got like 60+ wonderful eps of VM goodness...absolutely revamp free...regardless I will tune into to see what happens...hey maybe it will be better..but I wont hold my breath

Comment

I'm keeping my hopes up that a VM revamp will be better than season 3 has been. I'm also praying that Rob Thomas/The CW/somebody releases that pilot promo that was filmed for the revamped version. I'd like to see it before the (possible) fourth season airs.

P.S. It's two days until the CW upfronts. Then we will find out the fate of Veronica Mars. The wait is killing me.

Comment

ugh tomorrow

lets hope that what ever happens...its for the best

Comment

Has anyone read Neptunesite's news today?

Veronica Mars: Most Likely Cancelled
                Kristen Bell Lands New Gig

Aw, crap... Not good.
                Still waiting for tomorrow, but I get the feeling that it won't be a pretty day

Comment

*dies*

Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap.

This totally sucks. Since Gilmore Girls got canceled I really was confident that VM wouldn't get the plug.

*sigh*

Guess we just have to wait for tomorrow, right?

Comment

I don't know what to think anymore. Too much info, and yet noone says anything.

There's also the possibility of VM as a midseason replacement but the CW has 'til June 15 to make up its mind.
                    The good news? And I quote RT: "I really want to concentrate on either Veronica Mars or future development."
                    So there you go, at least he's not giving up so easily

Comment

The CW is run by a bunch of idiots. Veronica Mars should get sent to CBS.

Comment

horrible news...everything I have read so far has pointed to cancellation

I guess my tv will be quite under used this fall

Comment

Originally posted by Kat_Halliwell
                          Has anyone read Neptunesite's news today?

Veronica Mars: Most Likely Cancelled
                          Kristen Bell Lands New Gig

Aw, crap... Not good.
                          Still waiting for tomorrow, but I get the feeling that it won't be a pretty day
                          The 'gig' they are referring to is a voiceover narration of the new Gossip Girls series on the CW. She can do both at the same time, as it seems she will not actually be physically onscreen.

Kristin Vetich at e!online is reporting this:

He tells me:

"We could still be a midseason replacement. We've known for a couple of weeks that they were thinking of us in terms of midseason. We don't know when we'll hear something definite.

"I've known Kristen did the disembodied-voice work on Gossip Girl for quite some time. Totally cool with me.

"I was approached by Viva Laughlin, but I really want to concentrate on either Veronica Mars or future development."

It seems our only possible way of coming back is in the FBI format and as a mid season replacement. Thus this finale is a series finale every way we look at it, seeing as VM as we know it is officially dead. This decision could be held out until the 15th of June... kinda sucks really seeing as they will most likely cancel it. At this point however there is no way we will see a full season, or even a 20 episode season. While I would love for VM to come back I don't think it's fair to blame the network they did what they could with a very very low rated show.
                          They are in the business to make money, its sucks but VM isn't performing as it should. Unlike Angel the series's cancellation (it was completely unwarranted - it had large numbers and conformed to the networks demands) this one is justified if it indeed happens. I would rather VM gets renewed but sadly we can't really blame the CW for this one. They've supported the show along with UPN and against all odds we got three nearly full seasons. On any other network VM would have been cancelled after the first few episodes most likely. We should be ecstatic they have allowed this poorly rated show on the air for so long, even though the quality alone warrants renewal that's not really what matters when push comes to shove.
                          Last edited by DeeperWell; 05-17-2007, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Well most likely all four of the new CW shows will not all survivie. And I could live with starting mid-season. Also, I'd follow Kristen Bell wherever she went.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeperWell
                              It seems our only possible way of coming back is in the FBI format and as a mid season replacement. Thus this finale is a series finale every way we look at it, seeing as VM as we know it is officially dead. This decision could be held out until the 15th of June... kinda sucks really seeing as they will most likely cancel it. At this point however there is no way we will see a full season, or even a 20 episode season. While I would love for VM to come back I don't think it's fair to blame the network they did what they could with a very very low rated show.
                              They are in the business to make money, its sucks but VM isn't performing as it should. Unlike Angel the series's cancellation (it was completely unwarranted - it had large numbers and conformed to the networks demands) this one is justified if it indeed happens. I would rather VM gets renewed but sadly we can't really blame the CW for this one. They've supported the show along with UPN and against all odds we got three nearly full seasons. On any other network VM would have been cancelled after the first few episodes most likely. We should be ecstatic they have allowed this poorly rated show on the air for so long, even though the quality alone warrants renewal that's not really what matters when push comes to shove.
                              But VMars is one of the very few shows with a consistent fan base. The same people watch it every week, keeping a consistent ratings range. The CW thinks that no one will watch it because there's no Gilmore Girls. Now, I like Gilmore Girls and I hate that it's gone, but I know a lot of people that don't watch it and tune in for VMars when its over. I personally know at least 15 people that watch it.

Comment

i love this show i dont want it to be Cancelled

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎