No announcement yet.

Veronica Mars Cancelled?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
    Bad news indeed. However, not completely surprising, IMO...
    Seriously, I think the guys who run CW are idiots.
    They are ruining Smallville as well, this season.
    Smallville was ruined before the first episode ever aired. It's TPTB's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by baldy46
      Hm, tracking down a mass murderer isn't serious enough for you???

As for going Jack Bauer, I think the feebs Mirandize suspects, not kneecap them. Plus I know VM is "hardboiled" but I have a hard time imaging her doing some of the stuff Bauer does.

I also would like to see that "trailer".
      He wasn't a mass murderer. *laughs* Aaron Echolls killed one person. Plus I would like to see Veronica in foriegn affairs, hostage situations, etc... I can see little Roni in her black suit now.

Comment

Originally posted by CallMeClark
        He wasn't a mass murderer. *laughs* Aaron Echolls killed one person. Plus I would like to see Veronica in foriegn affairs, hostage situations, etc... I can see little Roni in her black suit now.
        Aaron wasn't but Beaver was.

Hm, that little black suit, might do wonders for the ratings.

Comment

I'd be very sad if Logan weren't a part of the show, and I don't know if I'd watch if Keith weren't (so much of the enjoyment comes from the relationship with her father, and that will probably wane as she ages, as it should when one grows up). It would be a very different show, and there are so many police procedurals on already. Still, if jumping ahead is the only way to bring it back...

Comment

Originally posted by baldy46
            Aaron wasn't but Beaver was.

Hm, that little black suit, might do wonders for the ratings.
            *laughs* It just might. And people love action shows.

Also I think it may be hard losing our cast, HOWEVER, if it will save the show that is something I am ready to give up. I mean The only characters I couldn't live without (but in this case may) are Mac, Logan, Keith and Wallace... But if a new cast needs to be established, so be it.

Comment

Good news guys! TVGuide just reported that the cast will not be exiting if the show is taken into the future. No contracts have been broken, so that's good.

Comment

Except Chris Lowell and Julie Gonzalo, who have already signed into other projects.

I'd be very cautious as to what to believe as far as VM news goes in the next few weeks. It sounds like some people in the network are trying to play damage control.

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooo, it sucks if it was cancelled!! It was a fantastic three seasons it's been on!! Loved it!

Comment

Craig, wheres Parker off to? I actually REALLY liked both of them, and I thought I would dislike them, almost as much as I disliked Jackie in the beginning, but in the last four or five episodes, I loved her.

Find local TV listings, watch full episodes of your favorite TV Shows and read the latest breaking news on TV shows, celebrities and movies.

VOTE FOR VERONICA MARS.

"If you had to save one from the ax, which one would it be?"

Maybe Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel will be nice and end their show, so we can have ours.
                    Last edited by Shadowlord367; 03-20-2007, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Well, nothing has been commented on whether Julie's projects will get picked up. Chris however will be leaving for sure. He is locked in for the Greys Anatomy spinoff.

Comment

i am sad if the show is cancelled.
                        when vm moved to college and brought in new characters that is always a tough transition.
                        i know she could not have had the exact same group.
                        but i the vm/logan could have been better.
                        they could have made the dad the sheriff sooner.
                        the rape case did not bring the viewers.
                        i am sorry i don't know what exactly to say to express my regrets if vm is officially cancelled.

Comment

I just hate that they wait until May. I wish they did it in April or earlier so that the writers could craft a good SERIES finale rather than season.

Comment

^^ It sucks and there's still soo long to go till those new episodes (I'm having withdrawls!)

But RT said he had written a season finale on purpose, so he could make it harder for the network to cancel the show. I think that may have backfired on him... more importantly the fans might get stuck with a really bad ending.
                            I just hope there is no cliffhanger, I can cope with ambiguity but nothing that really needs to be resolved.

Comment

so its not canceled?

Comment

Not yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡