Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timester
    Why are we still talking about this? If you think that some posts are rude, then REPORT them and let the mods decide. But, it's not yours nor no one's else job to tell what we should do, watch or talk, not refering again that is against the rules.

Timester,
    You must realize that not everyone can articulate their opinions in a coherent fashion so they resort to using ill conceived and often inappropriate language. There is no excuse for vulgarity no matter how you disguise *t! May I suggest that you just ignore such postings as they are truly in the minority. Making note of them only serves to give them credence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack-El49
      [B]Right - as if the same group of posters who pretty much weigh in on each episode with only "That (or SV) sucked" or "Clark's ball-less" or "Lana's a slut" adds so much to a good discussion.
      I know. It seriously gets annoying when I come here to talk SV and every thread people are bashing the show w/ stuff like "Clark needs to grow some" and "these writers are morons" and "I cant wait til this bs show is over."

And then you cant even ask why they still watch w/o getting into trouble w/ the mods.

Comment

• You get in trouble with the mods because your suggestion is personal. When such posters spew venom its not directed at you. They are simply voicing their opinion. I agree that it would be easier to respect their opinion if they were less inflammatory but its just their way of putting an exclamation point on their feelings. The fact that they take the time to post suggests to me that they must be fans to a point. Otherwise they wouldn't take the time to post anything on the Forum.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎