Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bball44j
    For some reason I think that Clark's speed has increased because when he left the barn to the wedding his bactracks were white, not the usual blur and it looked like he moved faster.
    he was wearing a white shirt, as opposed to dark flannel like usual.

on the original post, though...that wasn't the worst part. the words changed, and the way they said it changed. very tacky to me.

Comment

the backtracks were white because of his white shirt. the backtracks are always the color of whatever he is wearing

Comment

i think it was purposely done because clark is so fast and it was shot from lanas perspective.it seemed they were showing he was faster than a speeding bullett so lana didnt get to see the bullett time effect they usually use, she just saw him disappear

Comment

It was definately done to be shown from Lana's point of view

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
            That bothered me as well. Perhaps they were showing it from Lana's point of view where she just saw Clark disappear since she's not used to people superspeeding away from her? I don't know.
            I think there have been several times during the show that the camera angle was someone's point of view and they could see the blurr. I think its just an editing mistake.

Comment

it was weird...jaja

Comment

i think it was shot from Lana's prespective.

since Clark can run off so fast he's poof gone to normal untrained eyes.

so, not only did they do good (IMO), they saved money for another epy.

Comment

Originally posted by Routh
                  We were in Lana's POV, and normal humans can't see the blur. It was very intentional, and I thought it was a nice touch.

Yes, that was a nice touch.

The rest of the episode sucked Shelby's balls, though.
                  Ah, so that explains the hair in my teeth.

Comment

I agree with what everyone said about humans not being able to see him when he runs. Hence why its slow motion when he runs ( His POV) because humans cant see him move that fast

Comment

yes the screwed up the speed away moment from the wine cellar.

Comment

Originally posted by bball44j
                        For some reason I think that Clark's speed has increased because when he left the barn to the wedding his bactracks were white, not the usual blur and it looked like he moved faster.
                        I thought it was white because he had a white dress shirt on....

usually its redish blue because he's always in the same dopey outfit.

Comment

Him disappearing was not a screw up and I think it was awsome that they showed it from Lana's perspective. Do you really think that they would let something like that through. I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Nospam

Yes, that was a nice touch.

Ah, so that explains the hair in my teeth. [/B]

OMG!!! too funny!

Comment

I agree with the opinion of it being from Lana's POV. He moved so fast that from her perspective he disappeared. Excellent touch IMO.

I doubt it could of been an editing mistake cause someone would of caught it.

Comment

Not as many special effects this time around. I was shocked no Meteor rocks were used in this episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎