No announcement yet.

Ep. 2.16 - Roadkill

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daddylion
    Lol, actually in Sixth Sense I wasn't shocked when Bruces character turned out to be dead too.
    I must have been the only person in the world who was completely, 100% thrown by that. And I didn't catch on that Molly was a ghost until a minute before they revealed it.

God, I'm slow.

Comment

Not really, a number of people seem to think it was a great twist they didn't think of. I think it depends on different people, I didn't think House of Holy was predictable but someone else did, and I thought this one was predictable and someone else thought it was a surprise.

Comment

i think it all depends on how much of spoilers are given and how its talked about during the episode for the twists. this i was pretty shocked cause the whole thing was drawing our attention to the farmer not the girl. when houses of the holy they kind of talked about how it could be that priest or an angel and not sure if they would risk filming an angel on the show for religious reasons. but still this show has great twists.

also depending on what kind of horror type movies you watch and follow the paterns it can be pretty predictable about the twists.

i really hope we get to learn about where these spirits go and stuff. we know the demon type go to hell cause thats already been proven but when just anyone dies like molly we should find out where she went.

Comment

Originally posted by ScrappyTheOwl
          I must have been the only person in the world who was completely, 100% thrown by that. And I didn't catch on that Molly was a ghost until a minute before they revealed it.

God, I'm slow.
          When I saw it for the first time I had no idea what was going on. After it was reviled I turned to my dad (who was half watching it with me) and said "So wait, he's dead?" Dad said "Yeah." "the whole time?" "yes, except at the begining." "oh.". so your not the only one who didn't get that.

As for Molly I wasn't sure. Only because I've read one to many horrer movie package backs did I figure it out a few minutes before.

Comment

Yeah it's probably the types of horor movie one watches. I want to know what happens after death too.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddylion
              Also that song that kept coming on in the radio, now it's stuck in my head and i don't even know what it's singing
              haha..the song is House of the Rising Sun by The Animals :]

Comment

I love that song!

*thinks about it*

...but I'm never listening to it the same way again

Comment

haha me neither

Comment

Given that it was Supernatural, the disappearing car seemed perfectly "natural". I twigged when she was talking about how she couldn't lose David, while Sam was explaining to her about ghosts not letting go when they were burning the dude's wife. Was pretty clever. I like how they keep throwing twists in, and I also like how each time the twist is different. By twist I mean figuring out what to burn. In Hook Man they had to get the hook as well, Provenance they had to burn the doll - this one the marker was a tree. I also like how they're spacing out the good old hunting episodes. In season 1 they were crammed at the beginning, and it started to get uninteresting. Here they're doing a bit of overall plot, and then a couple ones where they're just hunting until they get another clue about the YED.

Comment

I loved the slight mystery about Molly that was throughout this episode. It took me a long while to figure it out. The reveal was great and I loved the completely opposite interractions the boys had with her while they knew the whole truth and she didn't.

Comment

One thing that I noticed just recently (note that this is years after the episode first aired), is that the name of the song being played over and over again is "House of the Rising Sun" by the Animals. The last we see of the ghost girl is her departing into the rising sun next to the house of her widower. Coincidence?

Comment

WHAT A TWIST!Liked it alot.Liked the plot,and how she was a ghost the whole time.But they need to stop making the bad guys die by burning their bones all the time.

Comment

It seemed slow at first, but I really loved the twist in the end.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎