Ep. 2.16 - Roadkill

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ep. 2.16 - Roadkill

Talk about tonights episode here.

While driving down a deserted road, Sam and Dean are startled after a bloody woman named Molly (guest star Tricia Helfer) bolts out in front of the Impala screaming for help from the crazy farmer who is chasing her. Sam and Dean investigate and discover the man is actually an angry spirit who kills one person the same time every year and has decided Molly will be his next victim.

Hope it's a good one!

Comment

Can't frikking wait!!

First time in a long time I am REALLY look forward to BOTH Smallville & Supernatural!

Although - sorry Jared, Jensen, and Tricia - but I am gonna watch you're Tivo recording first, because I think SV's hour will actually be the best of the 2 tonight.
      (and believe me, that has RARELY happened for me in the last 1.66 seasons)

Comment

OMG its almost here!!

Comment

pretty good so far. smells like old lady hahaha

molly: oh my god
          Ddean: call me dean lol

wow what a twist. i didnt see that one coming. she was the ghost the whole time wow. i love the twists supernatural has.
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-15-2007, 06:49 PM.

Comment

omg supernatural tonight is awesome :]

but i'm still a little confused

Comment

about what

Comment

I loved it!

Originally posted by superhippie2000

wow what a twist. i didnt see that one coming. she was the ghost the whole time wow. i love the twists supernatural has.
                I agree..I totally would have never guessed she was dead
                Last edited by Lexgirl33; 03-15-2007, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000

I totally didn't see it coming either. Very good work on the part of the writers. This was a pretty good episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
                    I agree..I totally would have never guessed she was dead
                    I wasn't sure. The minute I heard Sam say he was alive I thought "That's it, either he's in the hospital dying or your dead"

I thought it was an awesome epicode. great twists I wouldn't have thought she had killed him, I thought he was just your normal physcho ghost. Then him being a ghost just pissed 'cause he died? that was kool. I also liked her just leaving when she found out. that was nice.

Comment

*Despite what others will think, I spec'd exactly what she'd turn out to be about 5 weeks ago, when the spoilers for this episode started coming out.*

(2/9)I bet she turns out to be a spirit or something.

Similar to the legend of the ghost girl in Chicago, where people pick her up and she asks for a ride home, but disappears when they pass the cemetery she's buried in.

&

(2/12)Maybe it'll play out that the farmer is something to hunt - aka a bad spirit, ghost, etc - and TF's character is the same, only a good or harmless one.

?

Ow. Say, I think I might have broken my arm patting myself on the back... can anyone give me a hand??

Seriously though, not the strongest of episodes, but great to see a crossover of sorts of 2 of my favorite series on TV right now.

I really like Dean and his character, but he can be the hugest ass sometimes.

Sam - "Listen, you could go in there, we wouldn't stop you, but. . ."
                      Dean - "You'd seriously freak (him) out."
                      Sam - "... Yeah."
                      Dean - "... and probly scar him for life."
                      (looks up at Molly and Sam after saying that, and gives Sam an "oops" look)

Comment

I thought this epi. was pretty good.
                        Dean had more funny lines tonight...
                        Dean: Follow the creepy brick road.
                        Dean: It smells like an old woman...That would explain why.

Sam: Dude we just can't leave her like that!
                        Dean: Why not?

I didn't know that she was a ghost but I kinda sensed that something was up because of how Sam was acting. Kinda sad and sensitive. (more than usual anyway)

Now comes the wait for next weeks epi.

Comment

This ep was entertaining, a bit of a filler for me... a good episode for someone new to the show or this genre.
                          5 minutes into the show I guessed that Molly was dead. The show looked familiar like I've seen this plot somewhere else.
                          and again i'm not hating on this ep..it was just predictable.

Comment

The opening scene seemed familiar.

Oh yeah, because it's in EVERY HORROR MOVIE EVER.

All kidding aside, the episode was pretty entertaining, and Dean calling Sam "Haley Joel" was funny (a nod to Sixth Sense, which had the same "person we think is alive is actually a ghost" twist).

Comment

how many times in the series has dean called sam haley joel? its been a few. this is also the second time dean refered to jennifer love hewitt.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎