third and that reallly pissed me off
    i lone awaited a showdown between peter and syler
    how the hell could syler hold peter i mean peter should have
    easly throw him off him
    hello he has the same power he has and even more powers
    we already seen him use it
    if they are that despreate to give him a scar
    he could have throw on him somthing

I think all your comments are taken without the context they were presented in. Peter isn't that good at using other ppl's powers yet but even if he was. If simone was supposed to die than she was gonna die. Just look at what happened when hiro tried to save that girl. You can change the future not the past. HRG leaving his wife and son's memory intact was a smart move if he wanted to protect claire. His wife giving him the note was the reason he didn't go looking for claire. And finally the Peter/Sylar showdown. Sylar is Sylar for a reason. And you need to remember that we got what 30 seconds of the fight. If someone throws u into a wall and then starts cutting your head open, you aren't the most focused. I think the things you hated make perfect sense in context and this was one of my favorite episodes

Comment

Boutny, you have good points. I just hope they give us AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, OUTSTANDING, EXCITING and SATISFYING all in the next episode cause they're starving us a bit. I know there's a plot to unravel but yeeesh, give us a little more of the powers!!!!!! I NEED TO SEE POWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I nearly jumped out of my seat.....actually I did.......when Peter grabbed the invisible guy and flew off!! I want more of that!! Yes I like to see a good plot too but not without tons of action!

Comment

well peter doesnt like to use his powers to hurt people like sylar does, so he wouldnt be violent at first, thats why they make u wait next episode and it sinks in the sylars out to kill him

Comment

sorry that does not convince me

Originally posted by boutny3421
          I think all your comments are taken without the context they were presented in. Peter isn't that good at using other ppl's powers yet but even if he was. If simone was supposed to die than she was gonna die. Just look at what happened when hiro tried to save that girl. You can change the future not the past. HRG leaving his wife and son's memory intact was a smart move if he wanted to protect claire. His wife giving him the note was the reason he didn't go looking for claire. And finally the Peter/Sylar showdown. Sylar is Sylar for a reason. And you need to remember that we got what 30 seconds of the fight. If someone throws u into a wall and then starts cutting your head open, you aren't the most focused. I think the things you hated make perfect sense in context and this was one of my favorite episodes

i have to replay to your i am sorry to say
          lame ass execuses
          as i see them

peter has already mastered flying going invisiable and
          even painting the future you forget he had alot of parctice with
          his invisable friend and we seen him already that espeically when
          he is in danger he can you his powes quite well

the past was the future in some point it is all reallitive to where you are standing and the girl that hiro tried to save didnt die from
          syler she died form an iliones
          the future was changed at that time
          maybe some whould die eventfully but maybe it whould take a couple of years you never know and peter he is not hiro
          he doesnt know that
          it is worth a try if i was peter i whould not waste any time
          that is the first thing i try

hrg didnt have to use his wife to give him a note he could
          have left himself a note on his thing an email a mail or somthing
          it whould be much easier and safer
          and second i think he should have figuered out that
          himself even without a note that he shouldnt go after clare
          he knows it is not syler who got her but the indian guy
          whice was his friend.the indian didnt erase his all memroy just
          the couple of days

like i said before we saw that when the push comes to show
          peter knows to use his powers quite well
          30 seconds is more than enough time to put a telecontic
          blow to a guy holding you with his hand
          syler didnt knock him off they were staring each other in the face
          and he even started talking to him
          if you have powers and your in danger than you dont need even 30 seconds and you use everything you have to try to get out
          especally if you have someone starting to cut your head

Comment

well they cant just have peter running everywhere being god... they need to have storylines because if he just showed sylar who his daddy was at first it would seem like hes to powerful. and as i said peter cant do everything otherwise they should change the show to peterville or sumthin

oh and about HRG i think he didnt leave a note and it was just the illusions girl seeing if he can be trusted...

Comment

Originally posted by boutny3421
              HRG leaving his wife and son's memory intact was a smart move if he wanted to protect claire. His wife giving him the note was the reason he didn't go looking for claire.
              IA, also there's an emotional reason too. He now knows the damage accumulative memory wipes can have. He loves his wife and never meant for her to be hurt from them. He promised Claire that he wouldn't memory wipe the mom ever again.

Comment

it is already sylerwell

Originally posted by angeloo
                well they cant just have peter running everywhere being god... they need to have storylines because if he just showed sylar who his daddy was at first it would seem like hes to powerful. and as i said peter cant do everything otherwise they should change the show to peterville or sumthin

oh and about HRG i think he didnt leave a note and it was just the illusions girl seeing if he can be trusted...
                it is already be written like it is sylerwell
                the guy survive a long fall multiple gun shots
                torcuher and even cant be controled by voice hypnosis
                peter in thery should be stronger since he has everone
                that he meet powers including syler powers
                i am not saying make peter a god
                but it should have at least an even match
                i mean if he knock peter out from behind that made some sence

they should ended the episode with them just faceing off
                looking at each other when syler said what said to him
                or better yet syler could have suprise peter and tryied throwing peter out the window or somthing and peter who fly in the next episode and return
                bottom line it should be a more even match

Comment

Hiro has trouble using his power when he's sad. Remember after Charlie died his powers weakened. So maybe Peter tried and failed to go back in time.

Sylar took Peter by surprise. I think we saw about 30 seconds of Sylar's attack on Peter. As we see in the preview Sylar didn't even finish cutting Peter's head open so... Don't give up on him yet... LOL!

HRG left his wife and son's memories intact because he saw the damage continual memory modification could do. He loves them. And decided to take the risk rather than harm their brains.

Comment

`they should ended the episode with them just faceing off
                    looking at each other when syler said what said to him
                    or better yet syler could have suprise peter and tryied throwing peter out the window or somthing and peter who fly in the next episode and return
                    bottom line it should be a more even match`

if peter was thrown out a window at the end of this episode ,u`d b complaining about that.u caught like thirty seconds of the damn fight so just relax.if peter went back 2 save simone then he could just save every1 and the show will have no twists anymore and turn lame.
                    also ur playin favorites.your saying its ok for peter 2 b some type of indestructible god but complaining that sylar is.thats not how life works the good guys just dont beat the bad guys up all the time.
                    as for the memory thing we dont know about lyle but he didnt wipe his wife cuz she`d get brain damage.i am so sick of people that just wanna find a reason 2 complain.your reasons seem easily explainable 2 me and i really enjoyed this episode

Comment

mm okay,
                      1. not sure if this point is argueable... i'd say that since peter's never seen hiro use his power, or since he never had a chance to use hiro's power while being in close proximity to hiro, he isn't aware that he has hiro's power

2. well since HRG saw his wife hurting from all the damage previous erasings have cause, he didn't want to harm her anymore than he already has

3. c'mon! give the guy some time. u say u awaited a showdown between peter and syler... would you really have been satisfied if peter just kicked syler's ass in 10 seconds? the longer the fight scene is, the better, and we only saw the very very beginning of it, and i doubt peter would die by the end of it... he's the main character and the show's nowhere near a season finale...

Comment

^^^ya plus peters already cleared for season 2

Comment

I can't say I agree at all with you.

1. Hiro barely knows how to control his power at this stage of the game, you think someone who just recently obtained it, and is not really quite sure how it works is going to be able to master it in just a short period of time, no, Peter's power is empathy, it isn't the skill of mastering someone else's power in a fraction of the time it takes for them to even understand it themselves.

2. If HRG left himself an Email, note, whatever for himself and himself alone, I am pretty sure that would be a mistake, The Company seems to be a very serious organization, I think if they suspected fowl play they would scan your email, mail, and other things to be sure you aren't two timing them.

3. Sylar caught peter off guard, he wasn't ready to be pushed against a wall with telekinesis, he didn't expect it would happen immediately. Peter has human reflexes like any normal human being, he isn't spiderman, he can't sense when danger is about to push him against the wall and cut open his skull, and you heard his scream of pain right, if someone is in that much pain I doubt they would be able to concentrate hard enough to use his powers immediately. Just wait, when April 23 comes around we will see this part over again, and as you see the hair fall on the floor, suddenly Sylar will be thrown backwards, peter will heal as much of the cut as he can, while Sylar is disoriented, he will get mohinder down and fly off, because what hope does Sylar have of catching someone who can fly, he can't fly as far as we know, his only flying is done with telekinesis.

I would just wait till the next episode before you pass judgement on this one, sure it is done and passed, but you do not know for sure how it will continue into the next episode, maybe after watching the next episode you will see how beautiful the setup between the two is and appreciate this episode more.

Comment

Re: really stupid episode

Originally posted by TheManOfTommrow2
                            i usually like heroes but everyone there gone stupid
                            !!!

i mean first of all peter could have save simon
                            he was near hireo
                            that means he should have the power to go back in time
                            and warn her before she comes in to isaic home

second why the hell did clare dad leave his wife and son
                            memory intact
                            he should have make them forget and never talk about it
                            with anyone ever again

third and that reallly pissed me off
                            i lone awaited a showdown between peter and syler
                            how the hell could syler hold peter i mean peter should have
                            easly throw him off him
                            hello he has the same power he has and even more powers
                            we already seen him use it
                            if they are that despreate to give him a scar
                            he could have throw on him somthing
                            Ummm... can I ask is English your first language? Because if it is you should at least show the common decency of making your posts readable, especially since the points you make are completely ridiculous and barely thought out...

Comment

Re: sorry that does not convince me

Originally posted by TheManOfTommrow2

peter has already mastered flying going invisiable and
                              even painting the future you forget he had alot of parctice with
                              his invisable friend and we seen him already that espeically when
                              he is in danger he can you his powes quite well

the past was the future in some point it is all reallitive to where you are standing and the girl that hiro tried to save didnt die from
                              syler she died form an iliones
                              the future was changed at that time
                              maybe some whould die eventfully but maybe it whould take a couple of years you never know and peter he is not hiro
                              he doesnt know that
                              it is worth a try if i was peter i whould not waste any time
                              that is the first thing i try

hrg didnt have to use his wife to give him a note he could
                              have left himself a note on his thing an email a mail or somthing
                              it whould be much easier and safer
                              and second i think he should have figuered out that
                              himself even without a note that he shouldnt go after clare
                              he knows it is not syler who got her but the indian guy
                              whice was his friend.the indian didnt erase his all memroy just
                              the couple of days

like i said before we saw that when the push comes to show
                              peter knows to use his powers quite well
                              30 seconds is more than enough time to put a telecontic
                              blow to a guy holding you with his hand
                              syler didnt knock him off they were staring each other in the face
                              and he even started talking to him
                              if you have powers and your in danger than you dont need even 30 seconds and you use everything you have to try to get out
                              especally if you have someone starting to cut your head
                              1: True Peter has mastered the invisibility power, that does not mean he has mastered them all. He has just know finally been able to fly and use telekinesis. As someone else mentioned, Hiro can barely use his power and/or understand it. Peter would first have to figure out how to tap into it and then try to master all the aspects of it.
                              2: She did die from Sylar, it is true that she would've died from a brain tumor but that didn't happen because Hiro was unable to.
                              3:Part of the believeability of the note was that it was in his own handwriting. In the novels he had to track down a computer to send one out. I dont think checking his emails was on the top of his priority list.
                              4: As for the fight - It's called a cliffhanger - they did exactly what they wanted to do which is of course leave us wanting more. If they had showed us the whole fight what would we have wanted to tune back in for. I will go out on a limb here and say if that disappointed you then you are in for alot more.
                              5: I completely agree with whoever (sorry dont remember names form page to page) said to learn to write. I have a hard time reading my kids papers, dont want to do it here either. If you need to write it in word and after you spellcheck it, then paste into the thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎