Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the video game Micah was playing?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the video game Micah was playing?

It looked like fun. Was that a game for the Playstation?

It looked like something I remember seeing advertised for the PS3 at E3 last year. Something Sword? Heavenly Sword? That might've been it. I tell you, the Sanders family can't be doing that bad if they can afford a PS3.

Comment

It was Heavenly Sword on PS3.

Comment

PS3's not THAT expensive. Especially if they only have on kid to take care of. But then again this is TV, I mean look at their nice place.

Comment

Hey, she got a bucket of money from Linderman for ripping that dude in half

Comment

her son also has the power to steal money from ATM machines, now thats one cool power!

Comment

And what bad parents Nikki & DL are not to teach him better.
              Just like the woman who sent her 6 & 8 year old daughters into Walmart to steal for her.
              Shamefull.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarknight
                PS3's not THAT expensive. Especially if they only have on kid to take care of. But then again this is TV, I mean look at their nice place.
                Considering neither DL or Niki have a job, yeah, PS3 should be out of their price range. However, there was the money from Linderman. More than that, however, was than money from Sony for the product placement.

Comment

I think Dl could make a great living unlocking peoples car doors for them.

Comment

maybe micah made the ps3 =D lol

Comment

Copied from heroes wiki page

"Hayden Panettiere and Kingdom Hearts
                      Hayden Panettiere was the voice of Kairi, Sora's love interest in the hit game "Kingdom Hearts".

So it would make since for them to throw that in for future Trivia games.
                      Last edited by chrisxs5; 03-23-2007, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Not sure what Hayden's VA on KH has to do with the PS3 but oookay.

Comment

i didnt know hayden did the voice of kairi.learn somthin new everyday i guess

Comment

It's ruined playing games for me. All do now is try to see if I can guess who the voices are.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
                              It's ruined playing games for me. All do now is try to see if I can guess who the voices are.
                              No real need to guess, head over to IMDB.com, put in your favorite game's name in the search, and it'll give you a list of the VA's and who did them.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎