No announcement yet.

the future

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the future

so the bomb will still go off? maybe they havent changed the future yet but r on the path 2.maybe peter is the one meant 2 change it not hiro,cuz future hiro visited peter,wouldnt it b easier 2 visit himself?

Did anyone notice there was construction going on to that building in the background?
    It must have been way far in the future.

Comment

yea i think its peter thats the main person who changes it, and i think that sylar has a main part in the explosion and till they stop him i dont think it can be fixed yet

Comment

Did anyone notice there was construction going on to that building in the background?
        Where Hiro and Ando wound up should be the setting for ep. 20. The construction effort was a nice touch.

Did anyone else notice that they wound up on the Deveaux building?

Comment

Pretty cool knowing, that the last time Hiro stood on the top of that building was when he was a child, and Claire was being given to HRG

Comment

ya maybe thats how he got there.it was the safest place in nyc he rememberd

Comment

And it is possible that somehow all the "Heroes" are linked to that building.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                It must have been way far in the future.
                I was wondering about that. But why start construction before you start the cleanup? I think the future is in an unfinished state.

Like maybe they altered it, but not enough. Worst thought is, we have to wait SEVEN WEEKS

Comment

After watching the episode again, there was more than one building being reconstructed.

Even Smallville is a rerun this week... Sigh...

Comment

We've seen Hiro go to the future twice now... and both times, NYC is destroyed.

My theory? Hiro needs to be in the present to prevent the future that he keeps seeing from happening.

Comment

Deleted for violation of Rule 10
                      Last edited by last man of krypton; 03-06-2007, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richard9820
                        pete ross in smallville is not the same person in the comics, i believe he is lex luther's running mate, and he is a senator. i really dont like this pete in smallville i can't believe lana would fall for him.
                        Pete Ross?

OK, I am confused.

Comment

Originally posted by FUZZYWOOKIEE
                          Where Hiro and Ando wound up should be the setting for ep. 20. The construction effort was a nice touch.

Did anyone else notice that they wound up on the Deveaux building?
                          They didn't want to go on location so they just used the Building top set. Hell, not since the first episode have they even been on any other buildings. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by sabre0link
                            We've seen Hiro go to the future twice now... and both times, NYC is destroyed.

My theory? Hiro needs to be in the present to prevent the future that he keeps seeing from happening.

Yeah he does. But he is struggling with picking when and where he ends up. Too bad he can't just take Hero 101 at NYU.

Although, I bet his dad could give him insight...

Comment

Originally posted by shadow4486
                              They didn't want to go on location so they just used the Building top set. Hell, not since the first episode have they even been on any other buildings. Correct me if I'm wrong.
                              You are right but that building is connected to just about everything going on right now. Especially where it concerns the NYC based characters.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎