No announcement yet.

Lyle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lyle

So if HRG and Claire's stepmom had been trying to have children 15 years ago and couldn't, how does that explain Lyle? Or have they already explained that, like was he adopted, because it blew right by me if they had. If they haven't, I wonder if it will become an interesting plot point.

Lyle's younger than 15, so it's possible that the Bennetts were able to concieve after Claire's adoption.

Comment

Lol! I'm glad that Lyle got a little screen time this episode.
      When he tried to take on Ted, I really expected him to get fried extra crispy.

I didn't think his reaction was genuine when they shot Claire though. He just sat there.
      I was like, "WTF? Scream, yell, or do SOMETHING boy! They just shot 'ya sister!"

Comment

I don't think he was adopted. I doubt Bennett would adopt another baby after not really wanting to adopt Claire in the first place. He wouldn't give up a son of his own.

Comment

Unless it was his thinking to have another child to cover the fact that Claire was adopted.
          Hopefully since Lyle will be asking questions soon about what happened to Claire, they will expand on his character.

Comment

It's possible that the kept trying for kids even after they adopted Claire and then got lucky with Lyle. My parents adopted my brother thinking they couldn't have children natuarlly anymore and then I came along.

Comment

we are up to season 3 and we still do not know!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎