Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 3.15 - Papa's Cabin

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somehow I doubt that Weevil's the Joe College type. He seems to think the college kids are a bunch of jerks.

But yeah, if he was interested in taking classes, and had the time, he could. He could probably even attend classes at no charge, being an employee and all. (At least, that's the deal my brother has at the university where he works. All the kids are getting free college educations, too.)

Comment

Originally posted by schubidu
      so if he didn't have this probation thing with the job, he could theoritatically study, too? I mean @ college
      I don't think he could afford to go to university.

Comment

Originally posted by vmplanet
        Mod note: please do not talk about other members in that fashion on this board. If you look closely there are numerous members who speculated it was Tim, or Tim was somehow involved. Look at the theory/speculation section.
        Speculating and "knowing" are two entirely different things. It's easy to speculate. And for the record, I read the theory/speculation section. It looks to me like everyone just speculated everyone on the show! By doing that, of course you are going to get it right. How can you not?

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎