No announcement yet.

Sylar's natural ability

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar's natural ability

Sylar's natural ability is knowing how things work, so wouldn't he know how to superhear pefectly so he could turn it of and on just like he dd with telekinesis, which brings up some questions,

Does Sylar have to many powers?

Can he contain them?

Does it take him as long as it took other to use powers?

Its not knowing how things work, its SEEING how things work. And he can't just turn on his powers on and off, at least not at first. Its a learning process, just because I see how hockey is played doesn't necessarily mean I'll automatically be great at it when I try it.

I don't think there is such a thing as too many powers.

Comment

Well actually, if you remember when Mohinder's father first walked into Gabriel's watch repair shop,
      Gabriel (Sylar) told him that his watch was off by a certain amount.
      The only way he could've known this was by hearing it.

Comment

No, he looked at it and saw that it was not working correctly. Just like he looks at the brains of people with powers to see how they work.

Comment

What i don't think has been described at all yet is why is Sylar the way he is?? Why has he taken it upon himself to kill others for their abilities? What has happened to him in his past to make him so evil? How exactly does he remove the brain and how does he take its power?

Comment

i think hes so evil because dr suresh said he wasnt special, then he killed the guy for tk and was special. so now he just wants to get more powerful, and i dont think he eats the brains or what ever nonscence other people may think.. but i think he can look at it or something i dont know how but he sees how there genes are different and adds that gene to his.. nooo idea how

Comment

Originally posted by angeloo
              i think hes so evil because dr suresh said he wasnt special, then he killed the guy for tk and was special. so now he just wants to get more powerful
              Ditto. At first, it was partly rage about being told he wasn't special, and then conveniently saw the opportunity to make himself greater. But as time goes on, he's seeing it more as a way of life.

Oh, and I'm in the crowd of thinking he's a brain-eater.

Comment

Maybe we'll see how he takes peoples powers when he takes Isaacs.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎