Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats going to happen to claire now

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm not talking about the scene in which everyone is in NY and peter blows up... there was a scene from last week's previews (i believe) in which claire comes face to face with nathan

Comment

I hope not the mother. I have my suspicions with her and why Claire was left in the inferno building.

I don't even think the paper co. know that her real father is Nathan.

Comment

She will reunite with Nathan at some point before the finale. Hopefully soon

Comment

Claire isnt the only one running ya know, the Haitian is as well. SO I definately think they will stick togther for a while, prob in NY

Comment

Originally posted by angeloo
            i think she goes to new york to find either peter or nathan. which would be cool cause then peter gets the haitions powers =D and nathan would probably be good rather then in the grey area... same with peter it might help him be in the good area also
            Peter gettin the haitian's powers

Plus if he only controlled them because of his rage at Isaac then there's a chance that he won't control it and everyone will just be turned into vegetables as Peter run's through New York not realising what he's doing. Though I very much doubt it

Comment

i think matt might somehow get away from hrg`s work, either by simply refusing the job or escaping. and after the scene in the den when matt and claire both mention peter petrelli and both said (or thought) `he can do what i can do` i think he`ll go find claire and the haitian (tracking them with his power so no one could lie) and realize theres meaning 2 `save the cheerleader, save the world` and him claire and the haitian will head 2 new york 2 find peter. matt probably still has records or conections 2 police records, so since he brought peter in 4 questioning , he`d have info about were he lives.

plus nathan will recognize claire from the pic meridith took and ........well u c were im goin

Comment

after seing season 3 we find out she lives in costa verde califonia!!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎