No announcement yet.

The Limits of Claire's Ability

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Limits of Claire's Ability

What are they? Right now it's looking like nothing short of disintegration could take her out.

Or sticking something into her brain and not taking it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Uffr
      Or sticking something into her brain and not taking it out.
      Yeah, that one. Although I wonder if we're reading too much into that scene. True she didn't regenerate until it was pulled out, but did it just take her that long to regenerate, or was it because they pulled it out?

Comment

Like you said. Anything short of disintegration is the limit. Though I believe if they took off her head she could'nt regenerate, that's where her power lies.

Comment

well she cant regenerate if theres a massive stick in her brain.. lol

Comment

It would be funny if she grew a new head. Lol!

Remember the scene in Men In Black, when he blew the alien dudes head off & it grew back?! LMAO!

Comment

Yeah I do.

"You have any idea how much that stings? "

Comment

Tony Shaloob

WHen I read that, I thought of the same thing

Comment

I don't know, even cutting off her head might not work, what if they just stuck it back on? wouldn't the head and neck pull themselfs together? (lol, like the worm guys in MiB!)

and when she got shot, she caughed it up, they didn't even pull it out. maybe if they had left the stick in, her body could have removed it, like a splinter.

Comment

Well, the central nerve point is the brain, hence Sylar takes the brain to have powers. So if anything is lodge in Claires brain she may not recover. But I'm always confused in the part where Sylar gets the brain??? Does Sylar eat the brain to gain powers? If so, what happens after digestion... lol

Comment

You also have to remember that as they get older their powers probably get stronger, and the more they use it, like a muscle.

The first time she healed it wasn't instantaneous, she had the glass in her hand and they bandaged it up, she didn't know that it had healed for quite some time.

Just like Nuke boy, he was letting off radiation and then he learned to control it...now that's a hobby, making little mushroom clouds in your palms.

I guess this is the place where I make some joke about the whole world being in his hands...

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkerlover
                        I don't know, even cutting off her head might not work, what if they just stuck it back on? wouldn't the head and neck pull themselfs together? (lol, like the worm guys in MiB!)

and when she got shot, she caughed it up, they didn't even pull it out. maybe if they had left the stick in, her body could have removed it, like a splinter.
                        Bryan Fuller classic move. The coughing up of things stuck in you, after you rapidly heal.

Comment

well she wouldn't heal if she got blown up by lets say a nuclear bomb created by a radioactive guy
                          Last edited by 2ShaeNL; 02-27-2007, 04:44 PM.

Comment

well, that is one big splinter lol

Comment

her powers are like a zombbie's if her arm falls off and shes quick enough she can reattach it, but her power isnt as good as worverine's, yet.
                              WOLVORINE!!!
                              ^ ^ ^
                              || || ||
                              / V V V \
                              | | | | |

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎