No announcement yet.

What will HRG remember after this?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will HRG remember after this?

At the end of the episode tonight, HRG gets his mind wiped by the Haitian guy. I wonder how far back it's going to go.

I mean he tells him to "Go deep, take anything that would lead them to her", so will he forget Claire altogether?

It could be an interesting arc to come.

Ack, spoiler warning next time please.

Comment

What were you expecting in a forum discussing the episode?

I've got a feeling he'll be mindwiped back to the time he first adopted Claire. Though, it'd probably make him a vegetable, judging by Mrs Bennet's condition.

Comment

Originally posted by last man of krypton
        What were you expecting in a forum discussing the episode?

I've got a feeling he'll be mindwiped back to the time he first adopted Claire. Though, it'd probably make him a vegetable, judging by Mrs Bennet's condition.
        The episode hasn't aired yet, or at least most commonly wouldn't have, if not for the Canadian broadcast. Most of the time, in the Smallville episode forums at least, we mark spoilers until the episode has aired.

Comment

That isn't cool! Please put "Spoiler" in the title if the episode hasn't aired.

Comment

The episode aired last night.

Comment

It always makes me laugh when people whine about not posting spoilers ahead. We saw the episode and want to discuss it, you have the luxury of waiting till it airs before checking the boards.

Comment

you luckys. seeing it early then us.

You still need to say "spoilers", so those with differant airings wont get spoiled. Epicodes air at differant times. thats why we have the one week rule, that you can't talk about the epi, outside the epi's thread, a week after the show starts. You guys were in your rights, but next time at least put a SPOILERS at the top of your post, so no one who doesn't want to be spoiled wont be, and its not that much of a trouble. just so ya know.

Comment

wait is he dead or what

Comment

no he just wanted to get his memory erased so they think that claire died with the haition or something

Comment

That sucks. But what about her mom and brother?

Comment

im pretty theyll remember it because remember the boss guy said that he wanted the haition dead.. and the haition was running away so he didnt die. so whos guna erase theyre minds

Comment

Well, the Haitian has the ability to pick and choose what he removes. So taking out all of the memories of Claire being rescued by the Haitian in one shot could be less harmful than going in time after time as he had to do with Sandra. So I don't think he will be a vegetable.

Also the Haitian didn't have the luxury of wiping Lyle or Sandra so I don't think HRG will completely forget Claire, just that she is with the Haitian.

Comment

what was the point of him getting shot then

Comment

make it look like he tryed to stop them instead of him letting them go

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎