No announcement yet.

Canada got it first - (think Ralph Malph) Ha Ha

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada got it first - (think Ralph Malph) Ha Ha

All I can say is it solves a lot of questions and opens up all new ones. Oh and a surprising fact revealed about a recent special guest character.

this was possibly the best episode yet, and with no whiney peter to ruin it...he really does my head in

Comment

The only bad part about Heroes right now is how pathetic Smallville, and Lost are compared to it. Everything from the music on down was motion picture quality. I would definitly pay money to see this show on the big screen.

Comment

now hold on. Smallville is NOT pathetic. Lost, maybe.

Comment

every new show will be the "best" but I bet a season or two down the road, Heroes will annoy some people and some of the storylines may get weak. It happens to every show sooner or later.

Comment

I think he means in cinematic terms, etc., and to a degree it's true. Smallville, I know, is constricted by VFX budget, and Heroes seems to have a lot, and as far as quality, Heroes is impressive. I think Smallville is as well, though, and I think many of the effects in Smallville are less obvious and taken for granted.

Comment

Heroes has a huge budget. It's on a leading network, it's the highest rated show on it's night, it's making a ton of money. Smallville is the leading show on a lesser network, and doesn't bring in near as much money as Heroes. From a budget standpoint, smallville would never have a chance to compete with a show like heroes. And even if it could, it wouldn't be as good because as much as I love smallville, it's the story of superman. The writers don't have near the same freedom as the writers do on smallville.

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                I think he means in cinematic terms, etc., and to a degree it's true. Smallville, I know, is constricted by VFX budget, and Heroes seems to have a lot, and as far as quality, Heroes is impressive. I think Smallville is as well, though, and I think many of the effects in Smallville are less obvious and taken for granted.
                No I mean that Smallville's stories are to repetitive and are very boring. They need new writers.

Comment

Originally posted by i dream of chloe
                  this was possibly the best episode yet, and with no whiney peter to ruin it...he really does my head in

how dare you peter is the best character on heroes

Comment

i love Peter too. he is awesome. And i think its unfair to compare a show that has been on 6 or 7 seasons i cant even remember right now, to a show that is in its initial season. It takes a lot to keep people interested 6 years later especially with a story that is already written. But I do think this was one of the best episodes ever. Me and my roommate went nuts when it went off. i love HRG and i hope they dont get rid of him from the show

Comment

Sad to think "The Golden Girls" series lasted 7 seasons too, and they shut down 'cause they wanted to retire for real.

(Life before cable sucked)

OH... What about Ralph Malph?
                      Last edited by STFanatic; 02-26-2007, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by k18
                        every new show will be the "best" but I bet a season or two down the road, Heroes will annoy some people and some of the storylines may get weak. It happens to every show sooner or later.
                        personally i think alot of show start slow then get better
                        by character development etc

Comment

But even comparing Heroes to Smallville in it's first season, the writing and development is far better. Plus, each episode follows on from the last whereas with Smallville, you could watch the majority of episodes out of order and not really notice anything.

Comment

originally posted bypyro

how dare you peter is the best character on heroes

peter IS the best character on the show, and not just cause of his power, but his attitude and overall character. i totally agree Dpyro

Comment

Originally posted by last man of krypton
                              But even comparing Heroes to Smallville in it's first season, the writing and development is far better. Plus, each episode follows on from the last whereas with Smallville, you could watch the majority of episodes out of order and not really notice anything.
                              Yeah I watched Reckoning and then I decided to watch the pilot again and I didn't even notice any difference.... J/K

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎