No announcement yet.

All Peter needs is a costume with an "S"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Peter needs is a costume with an "S"

Really, he's so powerful now, just change the show to SuperPeter! Not that I'm compalining, I'm lovin' the show, it's just that, their making smallville look like roadkill, in the action department. This ep made smallville look like an on episode of the 1980's superboy. Smallville needs to really step it up.Start a fund raiser for their budget.

I'm sure something big will happen to him and he'll need to be saved in one way or another.

Comment

That's the thing, they've made SuperPeter, now he's too powerful. They will eventually have to give him his own version of kryptonite - a weakness.

Comment

That and have Sylar become his nemesis. Its all yin and yang.

Comment

I'd say Peter's more like the Neo of heroes, rather than Superman. I mean Peter can only get better, think of how many more heroes he'll meet.

I doubt Sylar will become an archnemesis he will prolly die at the end of the season.

Comment

The exploding Peter threat made it quite clear that he can't take on an unlimited number of abilities. He also has to concentrate to use his powers. I'd take Kryptonite as weakness over that any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Magic
              The exploding Peter threat made it quite clear that he can't take on an unlimited number of abilities. He also has to concentrate to use his powers. I'd take Kryptonite as weakness over that any day of the week.
              i dont think thats true i think they see peter exploding to tell him he needs to control his power so he wont explode... not all of issacs paintings came true(only 1 i know that didnt is the claire dieng painting when peter saves her)

i dont think he has a weakness.. unless they block his thoughts from using an ability or something... because if u think about it he doesnt have a time to adept to a new ability... if he doesnt know he has 1 he wont use it til it is used as a reaction or emotion... otherwise hed be reading everybodys mind and mayb using edens ability with out even realizing it
              Last edited by angeloo; 02-22-2007, 01:16 AM.

Comment

I never said Peter is going to explode. Think Claude, think (overflowing, nitroglyzerin filled) drawers.

Comment

Originally posted by angeloo
                  i dont think thats true i think they see peter exploding to tell him he needs to control his power so he wont explode... not all of issacs paintings came true(only 1 i know that didnt is the claire dieng painting when peter saves her)
                  In the painting, as she did in real life, she looked as though she could've been dead so everyone assumed she was because they didn't know of her regenerative ability. (a similar scenario was with Hiro and the dinosaur. Hiro naturally assumed the dinosaur was real, because he didn't expect to end up in a museum). So, the painting of the 'dead' cheerleader did come true.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎