Episode 3.14 - Mars, Bars

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 3.14 - Mars, Bars

Talk about the Feb. 20 episode here!

I think I'm in shock over the end of this episode [SPOILER]Lamb is DEAD! and Keith is the new sheriff![/SPOILER] It's pretty surreal, it looks like they've got a new lead on the O'Dell case which is good. Parker and Logan caught me by surprise but by about half way through the episode, I knew they were going that way... Just a question though: Was Bronson Mac's first? (I'm assuming that they slept together but I'm not sure...)
    Last edited by super-girl_argos; 02-20-2007, 08:12 PM.

Comment

I'm still trying to recover from the ending. I was practically shouting at my t.v., "NOOOOOOOO."

Comment

Best episode of the season.

Did not see Lamb assuming room temperature at all. Also after all the angst on the message boards about people hating Piz-Veronica, they throw Logan-Parker at us with Piz nowhere in sight. SCORE!!!!

Loved the Cliff. He must have set some kind of record having 3 clients in one ep.

The opening was incredibly funny - which totally did not prepare me for how serious the episode ended up.

Great MOTW - or really Mystery of the Two Weeks.

Of course Landry didn't do it - we have one more episode to go. My money is on O'Dell's angry goth son. Mad at both his dad and his stepmom.

Comment

I've thought it might be the son, too. However, I've also considered that annoying TA guy with the bad wig (I can't remember the little weasel's name). He has issues with Landry, and his freak out at the Pi Sig party just seemed over the top, like he was trying to draw attention to himself. Maybe to help create an alibi?

Comment

NOOOOO..dear lord NOOO..not Lamb *shakes*

Comment

Not Lamby....... *sobs*

BTW, did anyone else catch that really great dig that Wallace gave Lamb? Lamb is a "Friend of Dorothy"

hehe

Comment

^ The Dorothy line was truly great and it was nice to see them coming back to something so simple from the pilot episode.

Comment

I love it when they tie in stuff like that for those of us who have been with the show from the beginning. It makes me happy.

Comment

Not Lamby..exactly

that line reminded me of Clueless

Comment

Originally posted by ILuvLoVe
                      Not Lamby..exactly

that line reminded me of Clueless

*Gasp* I thought the same thing!!! Great minds....

I know Lamb wasn't the best sheriff ever (do I win an award for understatement?), but I'm going to miss that dim bulb.

Comment

yes great minds

I know...he was such a bastard..but was really a character you love to hate...plus him and Veronica had great chemistry..not romantic...just throwing quips at each other...but I had a feeling it was going to happen...the minute he stepped in that house..just had the feeling he was going to die

but why is Keith sheriff now?..I am not sure how all of that works...you think it would be someone else who was actually working there

yes I am pretty sure that Mac was a virgin before this ep

anyone else not too keen on Logan and Parker??

Comment

OH MY FRAKKIN LIFE I AM STILL SPEECHLESS!

Let's see we get Mac, Wallace, Weevil, Parker, and a non-mopey Logan in the same episode? That alone would have satisfied me. But on top of that we get truly hilarious scenes balanced with great drama, a fantastic MOTW, tons of details about the O'Dell case, and a giant shake up for the show with Lamb's death and Keith's new position as sheriff. This was by far the best episode of the season and definitely in the top ten for the whole series, IMO. Next week's episode better not be a let down. Think about it; if VM doesn't get a season four, next week's episode could be the last time we see a mystery arc wrapped up (curses stand alone episodes)!

P.S. RIP Don Lamb. You were a turd but made for great television.

Comment

I wonder if Veronica is going to feel guilty about choosing Lamb for her "plan a perfect murder" paper....

Agreed, Lamb was a bastard. Especially since, if he had actually done his job when Veronica reported her rape, then he might have arrested Beaver before he sent that bus over the side of a cliff.

I think I might have started bazooka barfing if the PTBs had ever made Veronica and Lamb a romantic couple. Oh, the humanity....

Keith is probably the best choice they've got. I don't think deputy Sacks is up to the challenge. Especially, with the sweating under pressure problem he's got. It's probably a choice between Keith Mars and Vinnie Van Lowe......

Let's all take a moment to contemplate that thought.....

Comment

yes great minds

I know...he was such a bastard..but was really a character you love to hate...plus him and Veronica had great chemistry..not romantic...just throwing quips at each other...but I had a feeling it was going to happen...the minute he stepped in that house..just had the feeling he was going to die

but why is Keith sheriff now?..I am not sure how all of that works...you think it would be someone else who was actually working there

yes I am pretty sure that Mac was a virgin before this ep
                              Lamb... I understood it though. When he was a kid. He was roughed up. That's why he was such a jerk.

And Mac slept with Cassidy "Bever" Casablancas.

Originally posted by Comic Geek
                              It's probably a choice between Keith Mars and Vinnie Van Lowe......

Let's all take a moment to contemplate that thought.....

anyone else not too keen on Logan and Parker??
                              I liked it... they seem to work well together. Parker is not an idiot, but not a genius. She's matured a lot after the rape, and is into going out and having fun. She's loyal, and does the right thing. They have a lot in common...

Boy, oh boy, will Veronica be angry at Parker...
                              Last edited by Ireallylikethisshow; 02-20-2007, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎