Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Hiro do???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiro needs to do some bad ass samurai mojo on a group of Lindermans' thugs. Once he gets his hands on the sword, that is

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
      You're right. He isolated the bullet. Ando said he had his eyes closed the entire time and didn't see what happend. So that meant that Hiro stopped time and reversed the bullet back into the gun.
      if he reversed time, that means ando wouldn't have heard the gun shot, so that means he can reverse things, but i though at first it was time in general, but wtf with move a gun, he dosent have telacnises (hole **** i dont know how to spell that)

Comment

Originally posted by fasterthenflash
        if he reversed time, that means ando wouldn't have heard the gun shot, so that means he can reverse things, but i though at first it was time in general, but wtf with move a gun, he dosent have telacnises (hole **** i dont know how to spell that)
        it's spelt telekinesis. Similar in some small sense to telekinesis, but is NOT. He has the power to control time & SPACE. This is the key point in this situation. He can manipulate the SPACE or location of an object.

You have to understand that this power is much deeper than telekinesis. He isolating the time and direction of the bullet itself and reversing it's direction. He wasn't moving it around or curving the bullet away, but rather moving back in the direction it was coming from. So...no telekinesis here sorry

Comment

Similiar to what some have said about what Peter did to the Tazer darts.

Actually if you think about, then if Hiro can reverse time on specific objects then he would also be able to heal people by reversing their wound.
          Last edited by chrisxs5; 03-22-2007, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎