No announcement yet.

No Niki/Micah/DL

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Niki/Micah/DL

awww darn. i wanted to see jessica go all hitwoman again. what happened to the whole killing nathan petrelli thing? did they want to sidetrack us so we don't remember? and nathan was in like, barely one scene.

and it would be cool to see crafty little micah steal some more cash!

I'm sure that storyline will take place in next weeks episode

Comment

I think that the show is much tighter when DL and Micah are not there as evedenced by last week and tonite minimal exposure to those two means a much better show. That is unless they can become more than just a sidestory. Jessica/Nikki is now involved with one main story by working for Linderman, but DL and Micah are still on the outside looking in.

Comment

I'm glad there was no Micah/Nikki/DL in this episode... of the storylines involved, I like that one the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan
          I'm glad there was no Micah/Nikki/DL in this episode... of the storylines involved, I like that one the least.
          The problem is... they don't use that plot line well enough.

Heck! I'd be fine if Nikki, DL, and Micah all went off on vacation and left behind Jessica.

Jessica is da bomb! (Well, right after Ted and Peter)...

Comment

well im sure the storyline isn't pointless, there's gotta be some reason they're still around, i think. but like we don't know that much about Niki's "power" of having a split personality. i just am curious on what else is supposed to happen with them.

Comment

It's better they don't try and cram everyone in an episode. The story would have been shorter that way.

Comment

Originally posted by FUZZYWOOKIEE
                I think that the show is much tighter when DL and Micah are not there as evedenced by last week and tonite minimal exposure to those two means a much better show. That is unless they can become more than just a sidestory. Jessica/Nikki is now involved with one main story by working for Linderman, but DL and Micah are still on the outside looking in.
                I think that's the only problem with their storyline; that it's not really involved with anyone else. Once they start interacting regularly with the other heroes, I imagine they'll become more interesting to watch.

Comment

Truth be told I had no problems with that. That storyline does not interest me what so ever

Comment

I didn't miss them really.

Comment

I didn't even notice they were gone until after the episode was over.

Comment

I didn't miss them.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎