No announcement yet.

So Pete's pretty awesome...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Pete's pretty awesome...

Who can't wait for the Sylar/Pete rematch? Peter was already my favorite, but man he had me so excited tonight, he was freaking awesome, and he looks like he has nearly complete control, whatever he says about needing the invisible dude.

H*** yeah! I've been saying that once he learns to control his ability he'll be the Clark Kent of the show! The Superman of the Heroes Universe!

Comment

can he only use one power at a time? obviously he can switch between power fairly quickly but im wondering if he could be like flying around and telekenitically beatin ppl down from the air lol

Comment

Peter's definitely more powerful then Sylar...

And, it is kind of cool how he started off with a rather lame power and then it ended up being the best one.

But he was definitely awesome in that last scene. He uses his powers very well!

Comment

Was he using more than one power in the fight against Issac. I thought he was invisible and something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ireallylikethisshow
            Peter's definitely more powerful then Sylar...

And, it is kind of cool how he started off with a rather lame power and then it ended up being the best one.

But he was definitely awesome in that last scene. He uses his powers very well!
            I never thought his power was lame. I knew that he would eventually be able to remember powers.

I can't believe how cool he is now.

Comment

He can definitely use more than one at a time. In the earlier scene he was using both Invisibility and Telekinesis to break the stick.

Comment

I hope he can, though I wish you used both flight and invisibility but it didn't appear like he did.

Comment

When he was fighting Isaac it appeared he made the paint cans fly while he was invisible.

It'd be kinda lame to throw a bunch of stuff at a guy when you have telekinetic powers...

I'd be soooooooo lazy, but I guess he doesn't need to levitate himself like Sylar since he can already fly.

Comment

Pete went from zero to badass in one episode didn't he?
                    Now that he can control his powers & call them up as needed, I'm looking forward to seeing more action with him now.
                    Just when you think it can't get any better, it surprises me. The coolness level just keeps on rising.

Comment

I think Peter is much more powerful than Sylar... And I got the impression that although Peter can use his powers at the same time, Sylar only can use one at a time... Besides Peter CAN use every power Sylar has and MORE... So it's no contest...

Comment

Peter got kind of all "Batman" like on this episode as far as the rage and brutality he unleashed on Isaac. I liked it though. Peter Unleashed was awesome!!! I can't wait until the DVDs come out just so I can watch these episodes again.

Originally posted by thedarknight
                        I never thought his power was lame. I knew that he would eventually be able to remember powers.

I can't believe how cool he is now.
                        Yeah exactly. Look at Rogue in X-Men. She absorbs powers and because she absorbed Carol Danvers' powers for too long, she completely took them and now they are Rogue's. The way Peter is able to keep them though and they don't fade away like Rogue's does is what makes him better.
                        Last edited by Jaded Wolf; 02-22-2007, 08:31 AM.

Comment

I'm sure he has to have some kind of limit though or they'll need to keep making bigger and badder villans.

Comment

What's up with that scary booming voice. Sylar does that sometimes. Is it a seperate power or does it go with the Telekenisis. It's creepy/cool... depending on who's doing it.

I really wanted Peter to kick Isaac's butt. I like Isaac but... GRR.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎