No announcement yet.

Simone died.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by last man of krypton
    If anything Mr Muggles is the Lana of Heroes: cute, but often in the way, demanding attention.

Oh, and just to say... let's not talk about how the actress looks. Just a response to some comments on here. Because there is a line between actress and character. Complimenting is nice... but bringing age into this and talking about how the 'hotness' is up to par is a bit of a stretch.
    Last edited by Ireallylikethisshow; 02-22-2007, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Hey, just as there are varying degrees of Hotness, there are also different age groups of Hotness.
      They range from "Post-pubescent stick figure," all the way up to "MILF."
      On that scale, Simone was somewhere in the middle.

Comment

Well no matter how hot she was she's dead now. Shame though.

Comment

Or is she?

da da daaaaa.... (mysterious music tone)

Comment

I was SHOCKED!

I don't know if I've ever been that shocked watching TV. But Peter is a nurse after all... maybe he saved her.

Comment

i dare to say that Simone is not dead. I remember seeing one of the characters' guide with super power and Simone is one of them but her powers are not identified...yet. So chances of her being alive still there.

Comment

Really. That'd be weird.

Comment

First Simone was in denial about Isaac having the power to tell the future and thought Peter was a little wacko about being a Superman Jr. Then she made an about face, and became supportive of Isaac, even going as far as asking him to use his powers to find Peter. I also found it strange that she would give Hiro the painting of him slaying the dragon, nonchalantly. I was like, "woman, you're supposed to sell those paintings, and you're giving it to him for free." Then she mentions Lindermann buying all the paintings and if Hiro wants to meet him, she can introduce him.

Later in eppie 15 or is it 16, she threatened to expose those who have powers. Well, how many can she really expose? As far as I know, she only knows Peter and Isaac that have powers. Now in eppie 17, we see flashbacks of the rooftop owned by her dad. She can't just play a girlfriend who got shot accidentally. The role seemed irrelevant for someone whose dad owned the building that housed the original paper co. Plus Clyde, continue to linger at that bldg.

I think she's still a mystery and the writers prolly is still figuring her out like Niki/Jess. But I also enjoy the characters whose personality takes time to develop because they can play around with them more.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎