Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Peter does get all of Sylar's powers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would peter not be able to KNOW how all of the new powers worked since he took sylars original power of knowing and seeing how things work....that should make his powers super easy to control just like sylar he may just not know it yet but he figured it out pretty qwik, telekenisis,invisibilily,suggestion,flight all in a row qwillike and whatnot he knows just how to control them now....

Comment

Sylar wasn't controling the superhearing very well the next morning after he "gained" it.

Comment

'Sylar wasn't controling the superhearing very well the next morning after he "gained" it.' I think he was controling it just fine, it just happens that when he gets a power, he uses it to its full potential (remember the guy with telekinesis? he could barely move a glass, but when Sylar got the power he moved it pretty effortlessly... possibly becacuse of his 'understanding' of how it works), so the rap music was just too loud for him...

Comment

Peter has 1 weakness and that goes along with the period of adjustment theory that I have been posting about. Sylar needs an adjustment period to get full control over the powers he takes i.e. headache from super ears, and half melted phones. Peter may also need the same type of time to adjust to new abilities b4 he can call on them at will. But whereas Sylar can only take one ability at a time, giving him time to adapt. When Peter encounters Sylar absorbing all those abilities at once probably knocked him out of commission for a while. If Sylar has a load of new powers when they meet again what's to say Peter does not get overwhelmed by the influx of new abilities he is not ready to handle?

Comment

Let's hope he's adjusted for that now, & can do something to quickly compensate.

Comment

Originally posted by FUZZYWOOKIEE
              Peter has 1 weakness and that goes along with the period of adjustment theory that I have been posting about. Sylar needs an adjustment period to get full control over the powers he takes i.e. headache from super ears, and half melted phones. Peter may also need the same type of time to adjust to new abilities b4 he can call on them at will. But whereas Sylar can only take one ability at a time, giving him time to adapt. When Peter encounters Sylar absorbing all those abilities at once probably knocked him out of commission for a while. If Sylar has a load of new powers when they meet again what's to say Peter does not get overwhelmed by the influx of new abilities he is not ready to handle?
              peter can just stop time take his abilities and do what ever he wants to sylar or can just turn invis and fly away =D

Comment

can peter use more than one power at a time? cuz i didnt think he could, but i could be wrong.

Comment

Peter said he had to think of Claire when he regenerated after totalling the taxi.
                  So right now we can't be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by JBW157
                    can peter use more than one power at a time? cuz i didnt think he could, but i could be wrong.
                    he was invisible while using telekinesis when he was messing with issac at the end of the episode... i think he can use like 1 mental power and 1 physical at the same time and thats it but not sure

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎