Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did jimmy really mean what he said about chloe?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kat_Halliwell
    Of course he meant it, why wouldn't he? There's noone like Chloe Sullivan out there
    For me, it was never about how Jimmy really feels about Chloe. I believe that's pretty clear. But thing is, does Chloe feel the same way? I don't think so.
    And that's too bad.
    I agree,jimmy's feelings imo have never been 1 to question its chloe's.Remember in the epi she says "I like u 2",its obvious she likes havin a bf that focus on her but she isn't crazy about him.She warn jimmy in wither she wanted to take it slow,and since then he's tried pushin things forwards why...Cause he's expectin her to fall for him jus as fast but that wasn't her plan...She is tryin to slowly move on from clark(Which wont happen)and needs time,jimmy jus doesn't understand that and is 2 insecure.But his outburst was expected,thats why I think even tho HE spoke the words,it was more tellin for clark then jimmy.I mean when did jimmy try to play it safe wit her?That whole confession jus seem like sumthin more meant for clark and his thoughts durin her disappearance then jimmy.Notice he didn't say anythin when he saw her except hug her to death ,so I guess what he wanted to say wasn't important

Comment

Re: did jimmy really mean what he said about chloe?

Originally posted by TomWellinggrl
      Did Jimmy really mean it when he said there is no one out there like Chloe Sullivan?
      I think he meant what he said about there being no one like Chloe Sullivan cuz duh, there isn't but I think he's just infatuated. It's not love.

Chloe + Clark = Love

Comment

It's clear to me that jimmy is head over heels in love with chloe! However, It is also clear to me that Jimmy is just a Boy toy to chloe, If she really cared about him, She would call him her boyfreind and return his affection more. I'm afraid TPTB will break them up in the end...but what happens to her love life after that is anybodys guess. I get the feeling there will be more clana this season...unfortunatly!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
          Sure, whether it's just momentary infatuation, or she is truly the ONE woman in his mind (hmmmm, if so I like the way he thinks)....it's real to him. How much of a man is he (stop it! I don't mean THAT!!!)? Chloe comes off as infinitely smarter than JO. Would he love her as much when she constantly outshines him?

I believe he would, because he's happy just to be with her, so it wouldn't matter to him. That's real Love !!!

Originally posted by TheRowdy
          I think he meant what he said about there being no one like Chloe Sullivan cuz duh, there isn't but I think he's just infatuated. It's not love.

Chloe + Clark = Love
          It is Love !! Because Chloe put him above Clark, when Jimmy said " Clarks an alright guy, and Chloe answered Yes ! But he's no Jimmy Olsen !! And then the passionate kiss between them, and the smiles from ear to ear on both Jimmy and Chloe.
          It's about time they moved Chloe on, and found her a guy better suited to fullfill her wants and needs. Clark has a higher purpose, and destiny to fullfill. I'm happy the writers were thinking about that and gave Chloe a wonderful guy like Jimmy.
          Chloe deserves a good guy, who will always be emotional available for her.

Originally posted by liutku
          I agree svfan50. Why he didn't try to contact her all those years????
          To liutku & svfan50
          Quick answer ! He is young and didn't know what he wanted at that moment in his life,like most young men his age, but now he does. And he's going for it with Chloe. And Chloe is going for it with him. Because deep down inside she knows, she won't ever have Clark, and it's time to move on.

Originally posted by Kat_Halliwell
          Of course he meant it, why wouldn't he? There's noone like Chloe Sullivan out there
          For me, it was never about how Jimmy really feels about Chloe. I believe that's pretty clear. But thing is, does Chloe feel the same way? I don't think so.
          And that's too bad.
          Don't worry Chloe is coming around, and realizing Jimmy is the one. I think she is finally growing up and letting go of her fantasy to be with Clark, and realizing Real Love is staring her right in the face with Jimmy, and she is smart enough to see it, and act on it.

Originally posted by clois_lover10
          Jimmy's too cute and innocent to not sincerely mean something like that.
          Totally correct !! Your a Great Judge of character !! Good Job !

Originally posted by redraven
          We're talking about Jimmy's love for her now...not back in whatever season that took place. I mean, Jimmy was probably even more immature back then and didn't know what his feelings for her were.
          You are very smart !!! You hit the nail right on the head ! I'm impressed !!
          Last edited by PhotoStarz; 03-06-2007, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Re: Re: did jimmy really mean what he said about chloe?

Originally posted by TheRowdy
            Chloe + Clark = Love
            Yeah, baby!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: did jimmy really mean what he said about chloe?

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
              Yeah, baby!!!

Talk about living in a Dreamworld ! LOL Keep on Dreaming, because that's the only place the hook up will happen !
              In your own mind !!! LOL

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: did jimmy really mean what he said about chloe?

Originally posted by PhotoStarz
                Talk about living in a Dreamworld ! LOL Keep on Dreaming, because that's the only place the hook up will happen !
                In your own mind !!! LOL
                Opinion,we dont kno what will happen so anythin is possible sorry

Comment

dremworld is the place for chliutku

Comment

Originally posted by liutku
                    dremworld is the place for chliutku
                    What the heck is chliutku???????????????????????????????????

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎