Should Lana actually marry this guy?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To Graysfan511

Originally posted by John L. Nerone
    Something else I just thought of on your theory, that would tie into it. Lex could have paid Doctors off to make Lana believe she is Pregnant, so she would marry him, and hope he get's her pregnant for real in that time. He's got the money and power to make that happen for sure.
    That could be what Clark discovers and tell's Lana just before they wed, ending the marriage and making Lex become an open out right mortal enemy.
    Because remember in the Barn when Clark confront's Lex on why he was doing what he was and Lex looked at him and told him, he envied him because of his family and the life they gave him, but at least he walked away with one thing Clark wanted most ! " Lana !! Yes !! After watching that again, I believe you are right and really on the right path with this one. And your Welcome !! Everyone needs an Ally LOL

I have never thought about that, that's an excellent point!! I went back and read the spoilers agian, and there was new ones, and they said that in 'Progeny' Lana gets beaten around and Clark comes to her rescue agian, Clark is concerned about the baby, but Lana tells him not to worry, since she has already lost the baby (wonder when that supposidly happens?) anyway, Clark takes her to the hosptial anyways, and Lana gets an Exam to see why she had a misscarriage, and it turns out that Lana was injected by a Hormonal replicate, which replicates the symptoms of a pregnacy. Your theory on Lex doing this on purpose turns out is right. Lex did this on purpose to have Lana feel obligated to say yes to his proposel. This story is gonna be very intresting. I believe that Clark will play a part in the wedding not happening. If you have read the official description for 'Promise' it says that Clark will come to relization that he can't let Lana marry Lex. Does some very classified information play a part in that relization? March 15th will tell!!

Comment

NO. he's physco...

Did you guys see the teaser for the wedding? She looks like she's having problems as she walked down the ailse.

as for ethics, I think she may only be with him to change him into a better person. remember back when she said she was only dating Lex to protect people (the weapon, etc.). yep stuff like that.

I hope she doesn't follow through with it even though she obviously goes to the wedding.

oi vei!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To Graysfan511

Originally posted by greysfan511
        I have never thought about that, that's an excellent point!! I went back and read the spoilers agian, and there was new ones, and they said that in 'Progeny' Lana gets beaten around and Clark comes to her rescue agian, Clark is concerned about the baby, but Lana tells him not to worry, since she has already lost the baby (wonder when that supposidly happens?) anyway, Clark takes her to the hosptial anyways, and Lana gets an Exam to see why she had a misscarriage, and it turns out that Lana was injected by a Hormonal replicate, which replicates the symptoms of a pregnacy. Your theory on Lex doing this on purpose turns out is right. Lex did this on purpose to have Lana feel obligated to say yes to his proposel. This story is gonna be very intresting. I believe that Clark will play a part in the wedding not happening. If you have read the official description for 'Promise' it says that Clark will come to relization that he can't let Lana marry Lex. Does some very classified information play a part in that relization? March 15th will tell!!
        You know I'm going to have to start reading the spoilers LOL
        I try not too, because I like being surprised. But I'm happy that both your theory and mine were right. I just knew Lex had to have done something to push the envelope with Lana to get her to marry him. Because he wants so bad to have what Clark has. Maybe in his own sick way, he thinks it will make him like Clark.

Besides Lex Losing all his hair that day in the cornfield, I think the Green K boosted his brain to evil Genius level, and it becomes more apparent with time, as he let's go and let's his dark side take control.
        You must be smiling right now as I am, that we were right and the others that didn't share our opinions and theories were wrong ! LOL Good Job My Friend !!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To Graysfan511

You know I'm going to have to start reading the spoilers LOL
          I try not too, because I like being surprised. But I'm happy that both your theory and mine were right. I just knew Lex had to have done something to push the envelope with Lana to get her to marry him. Because he wants so bad to have what Clark has. Maybe in his own sick way, he thinks it will make him like Clark.

Besides Lex Losing all his hair that day in the cornfield, I think the Green K boosted his brain to evil Genius level, and it becomes more apparent with time, as he let's go and let's his dark side take control.
          You must be smiling right now as I am, that we were right and the others that didn't share our opinions and theories were wrong ! LOL Good Job My Friend !!

I was smiling at the thought that we inteligent people ended up being right. I love it! I truly believe that Lex has always been evil and it's just took incident after incident to bring it out. I mean look at the whole story with the elements and what he was willing to do to get them. Same thing with the room Lex had just for investigating Clark, the caves, and the car acciddent. I'm thinking that when and of Lana leaves him that will be the final push to the dark side.
          Lex finally becoming his true self will really bring out the story of 'superman' DC Comics created. With that said I'm hoping that the episode 'promise' will be the turning point for this show. I personally would like to see the Lexana marriage happen, so the Clana relashinship will be left in the dust, and the story can move closer to Lois and Clark. I was never a big fan of Clana or Lexana but at least the Lexana story has parted Lana and Clark further and further. The wedding will most likely not happen due to the story of 'superman' and all that history before smallville was around. Can't wait till March 15th it is going to truly be a exciting episode!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To Graysfan511

Originally posted by greysfan511
            I was smiling at the thought that we inteligent people ended up being right. I love it! I truly believe that Lex has always been evil and it's just took incident after incident to bring it out. I mean look at the whole story with the elements and what he was willing to do to get them. Same thing with the room Lex had just for investigating Clark, the caves, and the car acciddent. I'm thinking that when and of Lana leaves him that will be the final push to the dark side.
            Lex finally becoming his true self will really bring out the story of 'superman' DC Comics created. With that said I'm hoping that the episode 'promise' will be the turning point for this show. I personally would like to see the Lexana marriage happen, so the Clana relashinship will be left in the dust, and the story can move closer to Lois and Clark. I was never a big fan of Clana or Lexana but at least the Lexana story has parted Lana and Clark further and further. The wedding will most likely not happen due to the story of 'superman' and all that history before smallville was around. Can't wait till March 15th it is going to truly be a exciting episode!
            I know what you mean about The Lex / Lana relationship giving final closure to the Clark and Lana story. Time to let it go and move on to Lois. You wouldn't believe how many Chloe fan's I have argued with today, about them Beleiving Clark and Chloe will be together. Talk about living in a dream world LOL
            One I think is convinced she is somehow Chloe, and that all men are Shallow Hal's that can't see, how much Chloe and Clark are suppose to be together LOL In 69 years of Lois and Clark, and the future that is already written for them. I am surprised by how Obsessed these people are. They don't want to see the truth and just argue for the sake of arguing. Boy... Will their world come crashing down, when Lois and Clark finally get together LOL

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To Graysfan511

I know what you mean about The Lex / Lana relationship giving final closure to the Clark and Lana story. Time to let it go and move on to Lois. You wouldn't believe how many Chloe fan's I have argued with today, about them Beleiving Clark and Chloe will be together. Talk about living in a dream world LOL
              One I think is convinced she is somehow Chloe, and that all men are Shallow Hal's that can't see, how much Chloe and Clark are suppose to be together LOL In 69 years of Lois and Clark, and the future that is already written for them. I am surprised by how Obsessed these people are. They don't want to see the truth and just argue for the sake of arguing. Boy... Will their world come crashing down, when Lois and Clark finally get together LOL

I know what you mean, I've gotten my chance to argue with a number of people who tell me I'm worng for saying that Lois and Clark will be together. They are all brainwashed into thinking that Chloe and Clark are the ultimate couple. I couldn't disagree more! Chloe wansn't even in the comics that i can remember, she is totally made up for Smallville. Chlark will never happen, the fans of that always get thier little fix of that every once in a while (Zod, Devoted, and numerous episodes from seasons 1 and 2)! LOL.
              I laugh at people who are so blind to even acknowledge the 'Superman' series. If they don't read comics, go watch on of the movies, or the numerous TV shows that have been aried. Chloe doesn't exist and there is a forming relashinship between Lois and Clark. Look at Superman Returns, they have a kid together for heavan's sake! I'm with you on how obsessed people are with Chlark. As you said I would love to see how they react when Lois and Clark are finally a couple!! LOL

Comment

I'm not surprise that Lex would pull a stunt like this. After all he is a Luthor. Remember Club Zero, where he set up the boyfriend being caught by the fiance with another woman, so that Lex can have her? I think Lex not only want what Clark has but he truly believes in his sick way that having Lana can ease his fear of perhaps going to the dark side and yet he fears that she'll know his true nature.

Those Luthors always want what they can't have and now Lana WANTS the truth that she's been denied all these years. She's finally becoming a Luthor!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎