Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe and the Jutice League, will her powers make her put her on the team?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't mind a whole episode devoted to the women of the jla or whatever they would go by on smallville.

Comment

It would be cool but i doubt it. chloe is a SV character not from the dc universe. Unless she joins then something happens to her she most likely won't.

Comment

Well she already is right? After the "Justice" episode as Watchtower she demonstrated she could be an asset to their league. Even without developing any abilities she seems more competent that some of their members

saludos

Comment

Chloe and JL ?? ...........that would be great !! .....

Comment

And...

Originally posted by Chesay
            Chloe would definitely be a plus helping the Justice League. Her character has such versatility that she would enhance any storyline she was in and move it right along. Hopefully TPTB will not be foolish enough to kill her off for that would truly be killing the goose that laid the golden eggs.

I'm sure it is killing TPTB that their creation of Chloe should have turned out to be such a phenomenon when they intended Lana to be the focal point. Chloe is unfettered by the iconic traditions Lana's character bears and can be used in so many interesting and novel ways. If there were to be a spinoff for Smallville, the Chloe character would be the backbone to use for it. Allison Mack could certainly pull it off with decent scripts and direction. I loved the Justice League and thought it would be a wonderful vehicle for all the actors who starred in it. The Green Arrow certainly was a shot in the arm this season for Smallville, even if he did take a good bit of screen time from Clark. I loved him! Smallville won't last forever and I'd hate to leave these friends behind.
            And lois I heard somewhere they had intended to do a spin off series with her in mind, unfortunately the interest wasn't there I wonder why? (Chloe anyone?)

Comment

Very plausible. However, TPTB have used a great deal of poetic license in Smallville. There is no reason why they couldn't keep Chloe working at the DP. After all, Perry White was certain that Clark had super powers. Don't you think that he will be able to put two and two together once Superman comes on the scene. No, TPTB can pretty much take the string in any direction that they chose and face either the accolades or the consequences or both!

Comment

It would be cool for her to be on the spinoff. I don't know much about the JL comics, but it sounds plausable.

Comment

Absolutly...She can crack a computer's code in no time,she can defend herself pretty well.That would be a great apportunity in her future.
                  Last edited by Sweetie; 02-21-2007, 10:18 AM.

Comment

They don't allow meteor freaks in the JL. It's like an unwritten rule or something.

Comment

yes. but I don't think they're going to show that on the show.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎