No announcement yet.

Will Freakvision be used on Clark?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Freakvision be used on Clark?

Do you think Freakvision will be used on Clark? What do you think that dude will see if he does use it on Clark? Will he show up to be a freak, normal (since it may not work on him), or something else? No spoilers please.
    No it won't be used on him.
    0%
    Yes it will be used on him & he will appear normal (won't work on him just like Ryan's mind reading didn't)
    0%
    Yes it will be used on him & he will appear as a freak
    0%
    Yes it will be used on him & he will appear as something else (since he's an alien)
    0%

Yes it'll be used on him, but nothing will appear. This will leave it for Lana to debate. "Well if hes not a meteor freak, then what?"

Comment

im quite sure he will appear normal seeing as Clark's not a meteor freak and its a meteor freak detector (as opposed to the regular freak detector)

Comment

Since his powers aren't from the meteor rocks, Clark shouldn't be seen any differently...That's only logical.
        But then again, you can't think logically regarding this show.

Comment

I hope it is.

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
          Yes it'll be used on him, but nothing will appear. This will leave it for Lana to debate. "Well if hes not a meteor freak, then what?"
          I speculated on this when we first got the spoilers. What if TPTB were just "messing" around? You know, get everyone all hyped up. "Lana's going to find out!!" Then have Lana working closely with the freak-dar guy and have him tell her that he saw nothing when looking at Clark. Lana would then start to wonder if she was, in fact, wrong about Clark and he is nothing but normal.

Play with the fans, make them think Lana will find out, then rip it away. Anyway, I entertained the idea for a while and then forgot about it.

Comment

I think it wil be used on him but he will be seen as normal, since he's not a freak.

Comment

I think he may be seen as a different color instead of green for meteor freaks.. maybe red or something since Lana offers him something to keep quiet.

Comment

I'm guessing YES!! Ok, I cheated.

Comment

Man, I wanted to see the effect. But I guess judging that he considered him as a freak, he glowed the same color.

Comment

no. clark isn't affected by the meteors... he's an alien.

Comment

Originally posted by 98chase
                      I hope it is.

I speculated on this when we first got the spoilers. What if TPTB were just "messing" around? You know, get everyone all hyped up. "Lana's going to find out!!" Then have Lana working closely with the freak-dar guy and have him tell her that he saw nothing when looking at Clark. Lana would then start to wonder if she was, in fact, wrong about Clark and he is nothing but normal.

Play with the fans, make them think Lana will find out, then rip it away. Anyway, I entertained the idea for a while and then forgot about it.
                      HAHA!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎