X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sk8erGur1
    WHO.

Okay.

Forget Clana.

Chloe centric episodes bring in ratings!
    Seriously. I'm a Clois/Lois fan, but even I can admit that this means that Chloe must bring in the ratings -- a lot more than Clana, at any rate.

Comment

I'm just glad to see it isn't Lana who brought them in. And I am sure someone will come along and try to over analyze and prove me wrong.

Comment

Awesome, were at a high!!!

Comment

Glad to see this episode scored well. Let's hope we get more of plot-centered episodes as opposed to character/triangle-centered ones.

Comment

Wow, those are good ratings!

Comment

Very cool

Comment

Originally posted by Best Episode - 321
                The CW’s veteran Smallville delivered 5.07 million viewers (#5) and a 2.0/ 5 among adults 18-49 (#5).

Half-Hour Break Down

Smallville
                8:00 p.m. V: 4.83 million, A18-49: 1.9/ 5
                8:30 p.m. V: 5.30 million, A18-49: 2.1/ 5

Season 6 Week-to-Week Comparison

09/28 Zod.....................4.96 million*
                10/05 Sneeze...............4.52*
                10/12 Wither................4.88*
                10/19 Arrow.................4.71*
                10/26 Reunion..............4.79*
                11/02 Fallout................5.01*
                11/09 Rage...................4.46*
                11/16 Static..................4.70*
                12/07 Subterranean........4.31*
                01/11 Hydro...................4.68*
                01/18 Justice..................5.26*
                01/25 Labyrinth..............5.00*
                02/01 Crimson................4.91*
                02/08 Trespass...............4.74*
                02/15 Freak....................5.07

* Final ratings
                WOW. Very good ratings....even higher than Clanacentric episodes :-) Good plot = good ratings. It seems like viewership always increased in the second half hour.

Comment

This is great and this was a Chloe episode!! Just look at the trailer, it was all about Chloe being infected. Go Chloe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by canon
                    WOW. Very good ratings....even higher than Clanacentric episodes :-) Good plot = good ratings. It seems like viewership always increased in the second half hour.
                    ??

There hasnt been a Clana centric episode this season yet.

Nice ratings, Episode 15 always brings good numbers since season 4 (Sacred,Cyborg) and now Freak.

Im glad this arc is getting better, surely deserves it after the crap that we had to go through from the first 9 episodes.

Oh, and overnights have been quite steady lately, 3.8 from the last 4 episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by canon
                      I agree.

Comment

Chloe brings in second highest ratings of the season!!

Our resident beautiful reporter brought it home this episode. This was a Chloe episode, just look at the trailer for this episode. It was all about Chloe being infected. Just imagine if they were to have a show with a Chlark kiss. Ratings would go through the roof!!

I also like Lana this season. She's alot tougher with Lex and she also makes Lex look bad which is good because your not supposed to like Lex Luthor.

Comment

Originally posted by monstra
                          ??

There hasnt been a Clana centric episode this season yet.

Nice ratings, Episode 15 always brings good numbers since season 4 (Sacred,Cyborg) and now Freak.

Im glad this arc is getting better, surely deserves it after the crap that we had to go through from the first 9 episodes.

Oh, and overnights have been quite steady lately, 3.8 from the last 4 episodes.
                          I agree with this. Anyway, I hope the ratings stay steady through the rest of the season.

Comment

I agree. I thought this episode was the best of the season. And I normally can't stand Lana, but this time, I was actually hoping that Clark would tell her. I think she has proven that she can be trusted these last two episodes.

Comment

Re: Chloe brings in second highest ratings of the season!!

Originally posted by Polomontana
                              Our resident beautiful reporter brought it home this episode. This was a Chloe episode, just look at the trailer for this episode. It was all about Chloe being infected. Just imagine if they were to have a show with a Chlark kiss. Ratings would go through the roof!!
                              Yeah, just imagine, hmmmmm...

Comment

ummm can you say Trespass. They pushed it as being a Clana episode, her going to Clark (in previews)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎