Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistakes/Inconsistencies & Plotholes in Freak

Talk about mistakes,plotholes & inconsistencies you saw in Freak.

Two weeks ago, the grass was green and flowers on the kent farm, last week there was blizzard like weather, this week, the trees were green outside of the Luthor mansion and flowers again on the kent farm.

I blame the ediors.

Comment

I blame the trees in canada never turning brown

Comment

Clark using his fingers to take a GPS tracker out of Chloe instead of tweezers. Damn that must have hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
          Two weeks ago, the grass was green and flowers on the kent farm, last week there was blizzard like weather, this week, the trees were green outside of the Luthor mansion and flowers again on the kent farm.

I blame the ediors.
          I hate to say this.. but that actually happened in Canada.
          I'm not saying the writer's did that on purpose or anything (because episodes are filmed much beforehand), but we just had our first BIG snow of the season the other day, and the grass here literally went from green to 2 feet of snow.

Comment

I actually don't remember a scene at the kent farm this week. Where were there flowers at the Kent farm?

Comment

By the Kent mailbox.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffct87
                I blame the trees in canada never turning brown
                Well, in Vancouver and Seattle the grass is green year round. It's typical Pacific Coast weather. Spring is about two weeks away for the Pacific Northwest. It's not like TPTB can do anything about the weather...

Comment

Originally posted by Nospam
                  Well, in Vancouver and Seattle the grass is green year round. It's typical Pacific Coast weather. Spring is about two weeks away for the Pacific Northwest. It's not like TPTB can do anything about the weather...
                  I could be wrong... but Vancouver definately gets snow.

Comment

Originally posted by HeddyH
                    I could be wrong... but Vancouver definately gets snow.
                    Sometimes. I lived there for 12 years and about every four years we would get a large dump overnight (more than 24 inches). This year was crazy. Dozens of storms including snow, rain, wind, etc. Just nuts. It normally just rains in the winter. All winter.

Comment

Understandable, but one week roses, the next ice storm, then flowers again. Plus the trees shown were not the evergreen/pine type, those were leaves and ivy.
                      I have been to Vancouver many times, great place.

But Smallville is supposed to be in Kansas, the editors are using stock footage in the cut away scenes.

Comment

I live in Vancouver....and yeah, it DID snow like hell about 3 times this winter, a great improvement over last winter, where we got no snow but it rained for 27 days straight. (No lie, look it up) The weather in Vancouver really is like that though, blizzard one day, sunny and bright the next. Weather in Vancouver was CRAZY this year though....we had to spend like $9 million restoring Stanley Park (look it up) because of the rainstorm. What was it, like 120 kph winds?

Comment

Here's one (before all you lucky west-coasters hijack the thread while I freeze to death under a heap of snow)

-how did the bullet go from being in front of Lana to being behind Lana without actually going THROUGH Lana?

When Clark knocks it out of the way it appears to be going sorta sideways, but Lana later tells him she found it in the cabinet behind her.

Comment

Originally posted by Raging Clue
                            Clark using his fingers to take a GPS tracker out of Chloe instead of tweezers. Damn that must have hurt.
                            I thought the same thing! LOL poor Chloe...apart from getting zapped by the heat vision, Clark stuck his gigantic big alien fingers in there and searched through the hole!

Comment

To be fair, it's not like they had time to start scrambling around looking for tweezers, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎