Special Effects in Freak

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i loved the bullet scene, only prob is if clark hit the bullet with his hand shouldnt it have went further then right behind lana plus if he wasnt careful it could have ricochet and hit her

Comment

Originally posted by Davlok
      I liked the reflections on the bullet!
      Only thing that was wrong with that reflection was that the scene was during the night yet in the reflection you can see daylight in the windows

Comment

I thought that scene was great- everything in in looked really realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Necrorectumonomicon
          Only thing that was wrong with that reflection was that the scene was during the night yet in the reflection you can see daylight in the windows
          That was done purposefully. Time slowed down to an almost stop when a lightning flash was occurring. Remember, it was raining. They were trying to get across the point that Clark is faster than lightning.

Comment

Good point, Routh. I did not catch that. To my wife's horror, I guess I'll have to watch it again to check out the lightening.

Like just about everyone else on this thread, I love the effects. The powers were out in force last night for a change!

Comment

I liked the part where Clark Kent used his super-breath, so he could quickly snatch the lap-top computer from Dr. Bethany. Clark blew away some papers, so Dr. Bethany wouldn't notice how quick he was at taking his lap-top computer. It's about time we saw Clark Kent's super-breath abilities, again. This was the second time Clark used his super-breath abilities. The first time was in the episode, Sneeze.

Comment

pure awesomness

Comment

i would say the effects were great but i think thats alredy ben used like five times and i realy love the action with superspeed where everythings in slow motion dats cool!!

Comment

I liked the fact that they showed him using his powers *intelligently*, and the effects backed that up.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎