Music from Freak

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoo someone finally deciphered the song! Hooray!

Comment

MOD EDIT - Please do not discuss downloading

It's wonderful, i'm maybe gonna buy her album when it come out
      Last edited by last man of krypton; 02-25-2007, 12:13 PM.

Comment

great song

Comment

I actually went to see Samantha perform last night. It's not often a song steals the scene, but this one really stood out, and when I discovered on her myspace page that she was going to be playing live at a venue here in L.A., I felt I had to go catch the show. It was just her and her guitar, but she was awesome. Pretty damn cute too . Anyway, I got a chance to talk to her after the show, and it turns out she's a friend of Michael Rosenbaum, and since he directed the episode, he pushed to get her song on it. She is currently unsigned, which is why some of you had a hard time trying to find her online. That should all change for her very soon, I'd imagine.

Someone made a comment earlier about her sounding a lot like Kelli Dayton, which she does at times. But she also has a little bit of Jewel in her voice as well. She even covered a Jewel song ("Don't") in her set. Anyway, for those of you in L.A. who'd like to see her live, she'll be back again at the end of the month, this time with the band.

Comment

samantha mollen-closer to you...but cant find it anywhere

Comment

You can purchase her demo CD, which has the song people are looking for. Go to her myspace page:
              Samantha Mollen's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

From that page, there's a link to purchase through PayPal. Alterantively, you can purchase it through CD Baby:
              CD Baby - Independently distribute to Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Amazon, YouTube, TikTok, Pandora & more. Make money from your songs worldwide on 150+ trusted platforms.

Comment

Well i don't how much it will help you, but on YouTube there is that song with a CHLARK video *INLOVE* so for all of you who interesting in watching it or just can't find the way to download that song- here you can hear it:
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

hope i helped in some way i think that the video is beautifuly made, i don't know who did that video- but he's talented

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎