Collapse
No announcement yet.

All about Chlark!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tripp died saving the ship I seem to recall. So it was not in vain as you suggest. The worst thing they did in that show was have Tripp get romantic with T'Pal. They lost my fanship with that move. All of her chemistry was with the Captain. Tripp was no match for her and it was a sign of poor writing. IMO that signaled the decline in the ratings.
    Chloe may be killed off to maintain Supersaga integrity but since her popularity is so huge I think it would be a drastic mistep by TPTB. Why not simply allow her to become another new superheroine? All of the other superheros and most of the superfoes know of CK's superpowers. She could be allowed to branch off into her own comic strip for that matter. Although SV has maintained most of the core fundamentals of the original canon they have injected a great deal of creativity that definitely veers away from the true storyline. E.G. CK sleeping with Lana, Lana sleeping with Lex, more meteor rock in Smallville than there is gold in Fort Knox, Perry White, Jimmy Olsen, and Lois Lane showing up in SV ever, etc.
    Since CK is destined to spend at least a decade in training with Jorel surely that would bring to an end SV and that is supposed to take place before he is in his twenties I believe. Never the less, much like MASH lasted twice as long as the Korean war itself, there is no reason to be overly chronological.
    My main beef with Chlarkers is that any romantic relationship between them is likely to end badly, if in fact it is at all physically possible! Personally I would prefer them to be life long friends rather than long forgotten lovers!IMO

Comment

• I take it from Clark's perspective, this is a show about Clark after all. My problem with Chlark has always been that Chloe is Lois' cousin. I don't want them to drag Clark's character down like that. Him dating cousins would just be in bad form. It's better the way it is, Clark seeing Chloe as just a friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skykisser
        I take it from Clark's perspective, this is a show about Clark after all. My problem with Chlark has always been that Chloe is Lois' cousin. I don't want them to drag Clark's character down like that. Him dating cousins would just be in bad form. It's better the way it is, Clark seeing Chloe as just a friend.

Ok what about Lois. If it makes Clark look bad, it would make Lois look bad too. Even if Chlark doesn't happen, it would make Lois look worse than Clark given the fact that she has know that her cousin wanted Clark and she was the one saying that Chloe doesn't need him and what not.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhotoStarz
          Oh Boy is New York fast !! I got into alot of fun things out there when I was single LOL MTV is the fast paced life for sure, and exciting. Now that I'm married, I just do my thing, and go to the Hotel room like a good boy LOL I had my first daughter when I was almost 20 years old, now at 46 she's 26 and going far.
          I asked her one time to get Tom Wellings autograph, and she said "Dad ! You don't do things like that at Ralph Lauren LOL
          Guess she got me told !! LOL
          Last year at Creations Star Trek convention, I sold out on all photo cover Smallville comics and Card sets from each season.
          Tom Welling is a hot mover on anything Smallville.
          If you do get a chance to go, Look for a blond haired guy dressed like from the Matrix, that looks like a MovieStar, that will be me LOL We in MTV have an image to uphold LOL I have so many people that come up to me at those Conventions thinking I am. Once with my wife, I had 3 women in their early 20's come up to me, swearing they saw me in Star Trek, and trying to get an autograph LOL My wife teased me for day's about that.
          Go to wireimage.com to see photo's from last years event.
          Thank you about my former wife, she was my first love and High School sweetheart, and dead clone ringer for Lynda Carter who played Wonder Woman in the 70's, in fact she use to get paid to dress up and appear at conventions in the 1980's as Wonder Woman, because she so closely resembled her.
          Tell your husband he's a good man !! He's on our side !! LOL
          This has to be the best post on the site, there's some real battlers on here LOL. The new Chlarker has class, and get's her point across without being rude, like a few of the other one's, so I enjoy discussing views with her. By the way Shark coming on Thursday at 9 is bad for me, I watch Supernatural right after Smallville LOL Hooked on that one as well.
          Only 8 more day's till " Promise !! Catch you on the flip side my friend. Talk with you tomorrow, when we see what the Chlarkers say to us next LOL

New York is fast!! I got into some things up there during my college years. LOL. I would guess your daughter couldn't get and autograph at high class stores like Ralph Lauren. If we do go I'll look for you! Matrix dressed, sounds intresting. I surely will go to that website, sounds like fun. WOW!! Yor first wife looked like Lynda Carter, cool. I wasn't even born yet, but I've seen the Wonder Woman stuff so ya! THe new Chlarker does have class, I'm talking to him over PM and he doesn't need to be ruthless to get his opinion across! I surely will tell my husband that for you. He really is a good man. I've known him since freshman year in highschool, so we've known each other for a while. I showed him the theories the Chlarkers came up with for Chloe's powers, he said that he couldn't believe that these Chlarkers are so not seeing the truth. Bummer about not being able to watch Shark, I also love Supernatual, I normaly record Shark and watch it later, cause Smallville and Supernatural come first. I have the first season of Supernatural, and all of Smallville. LOL. Yay, only 7 more days!! Talk to you later my ally.

Originally posted by PhotoStarz
          LOL I Love it !! You even doubt the writers of the show LOL
          You must have read the Smallville Lovers Lane, because Al says exactly what I said to you, and you just repeated to me. Lois and Clark will come together and then pull away again. ( Tease as you put it, but meaning the same thing.

I know the Industry well because I work in it, so to explain why they say things like the Ollie romance with Lois will bring Clark closer to Lois. That's to get more viewers that are pro Lois and Clark watching for it, and get higher rating, same thing when they hint about Chloe and Clark, then it's to get your side viewing and watching ! Oldest trick in the book, but you know what ??
          We all fall for it LOL Your side and mine !! We want to Believe LOL
          By the way where is this blog located so I can view it.
          But my quote isn't shot down, I pointed out Lois and Clark won't hook up in Smallville, and I wouldn't want it that way, based on the true storyline, merely that Lois and Clark will be brought closer in the Seasons ahead, with some romantic encounters, that are instantly pulled back from, to keep the storyline complete ( Teasing us as you call it ), about them coming together later when he returns from his training with Jor El as Superman.
          But you should keep an open mind, to what I have said about how everyone who knows die's. Smallville has proved my point over and over. In many episodes. You should look at that fact closely, and not close your eye's to it. Because serious main characters are killed off all the time in TV series, and there is a chance Chloe might be one of them, simpily for knowing the secret and not having it fit with the storyline, and I will keep an open mind to your hope of Chloe and Clark. I can't be fairer than that ! Great chatting with you again

I agree that DMA has class and knows how to debate in a polite professional matter. Something some of the other Chlarkers should learn ! Hint ! Hint ! chlark=destiny LOL
          But you know I adore you ( chlark=destiny )even if you do get mad. Someday we battlers are all going to have to meet all together and laugh about our battles, it would be fun. Come to Vegas and I'll buy the drinks all around !!

Ps you got in wrong ! LOL
          Clana = still going, with no end !! When will it end ????
          Chlark = ?????????????????????
          Clois = quite a few years to go before happening

To DMA..
          I just looked at your profile your only 23 years old. I should have known you were a Southern Gentleman. People from the South are raised with Moral's and Honor. I know I went every summer to my Grandparents home In Louisana, and I loved the Southern people. You do your parents proud young man, they raised you right. You are the most polite and respectful young man I have ever met ! Too bad you don't live in Las Vegas, your the type of young man I'd introduce to my 18 year old daughter Natasha who is a knock out. I have to beat the boy's away when I am home LOL The guy's in Las Vegas your age, most have no morals or Honor. Nice to learn Gentlemen in your generation still exist !!
          Honor to know you
          PhotoStarzMTV1

yes yes you got it all right photostarz!!

Clana=now, when will it end??
          Chlark=never, and ?????????
          Clois=true future, in a couple years.

Well put my friend.
          Last edited by greysfan511; 03-08-2007, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• oh come on, was there really that much chlark or was it more friendship

Comment

• Originally posted by lillie_poo_pod
              Ok what about Lois. If it makes Clark look bad, it would make Lois look bad too. Even if Chlark doesn't happen, it would make Lois look worse than Clark given the fact that she has know that her cousin wanted Clark and she was the one saying that Chloe doesn't need him and what not.
              Not at all, as long as they have Chloe move on and be happy beforehand, which you can see is what the writers have been working towards by bringing Jimmy in, it doesn't make Lois look bad at all because it's Chloe that's already rejected Clark in this scenario.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skykisser
                Not at all, as long as they have Chloe move on and be happy beforehand, which you can see is what the writers have been working towards by bringing Jimmy in, it doesn't make Lois look bad at all because it's Chloe that's already rejected Clark in this scenario.

O..c'mon....its still verry much evident that Chloe hasn't moved on.....and perhaps never will......

I totally agree that it would really suck if TPTD have Clark and Lois get into something....I mean..how can a guy..who always complained to his parents that he wouldn't be able to share his total life with somebody move on without even giving a chance to THAT somebody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I think in the Smaillville universe, Clark has three loves. He obviously loves Chloe, but Lana has a hypnotic effect on him -- as we saw in Blank -- that can't be denied. Something about Lois is going to overcome that. And I'd love to see a hint of what that will be before the series comes to an end.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎