Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 3.13 - Postgame Mortem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes I definatly enjoyed it as well..not the best but it was pretty good overall...I was interested in the storylines and was entertaining.

I really hope it gets picked up again to..would be such a shame to lose it

I finally found my favorite quote from this episode

Dick: "We're thinking of going to the swim team's beach blanket blow-out. You can wear your shirt that says 'I'd rather be crying'."

kinda sums up this season's Logan eh?

Comment

Thank you Chloe fan1988! While you were not the one who insured the airing of this ep on Saturday night..you did tell me about it so thank you!

Umm first off I'm not sure why my first post on this thread was edited...I don't even remember what I wrote..I didn't swear or anything..oh well...

Is Percy Daggs like really busy or something? Maybe we'll see him and Tina in the last eps..at least I hope we do.

Overall this episode was pretty good. I don't buy Mason's story at all. I'm not convinced that the deans death and the coaches are connected either..hey at least there was a little Weevil eh?

Logan and the little girl were laugh out loud funny. I can kinda see Veronica and Logan getting back together toward the seasons end too..but I'll keep my fingers crossed that they don't..

Oh ha I feel really stupid right now! Just looked at the bottom of my first post..opps...
      Last edited by Deathcabin; 02-17-2007, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Dont say they that!!Hopefully they DO get back together!! The best veronica mars comes with LoVe i reckon! anyway i liked this episode. The side mystry was oksy but i don't think they really went into much depth on it, thats alright thou coz i guess it'll continue on over to next weeks episode but yeah it wasnt overly intresting. I loved the Logan / dick / little girl storyline. The way Logan was a complete mess, usally thats the girl in the breakup, sulking, living in mess, its cute to see how much he regrets what he did and loves V. and that little girl, she was adorable. I like what she brang out in Logan it made for some intresting storylines like requesting that Nick Lachey song (which is awlful btw id probly turn of the radio if a boy played me that song too) and in the elevator..i was hoping theyd have some interaction between Logan and Veronica. It was cute veronicas "Is that my top?" and the little girl.."exscuse miss vreonica" i liked that. Dick getting married...now that was hazza!!!!
        Its good veronicas finally invoving herself in the DOD case its gettig of the ground now but i really don't think the deans wife or Prof Landry did it so whats with them lieing about DOD coming to see them? thats confusing that part...we don't even no what happened in the room..i guess will wait and see.
        Over all pretty good episode besides the lack of mac and wallace...whats with him bieng in it for like 2 seconds..annoying

Comment

First off, I thought it was hilarious that when Dick asked Logan if he knew a good lawyer, Logan was like "I know a lawyer" I cant remember when the last time someone referred to Cliff like that, but it was pretty funny.

I think that the Dean O'Dell mystery is taking a different turn. The past three big mysteries, we've pretty much found the culprit through trial and error. Accuse first, find allibi later. But we've only rotated between Mindy and Hank so far, and it looks like its going to stay that way. I have a feeling it very well may to turn out to be one of them. I remember reading an interview with RT who said that the conclusion of this mystery will have a more "parlor-style" feel, rather than the "Veronica's life is in peril" feel.

Why wound Mindy O'Dell hire a detective to find who killed her husband, if she did it herself?

Why would Hank Landry use a STUDENTS way to commit a murdur?

My money's on Ratner.

He's framed VM before.
          He's in her Intro to Criminology class, which means he knew that the best way to commit a murdur papers would be on the internet.

He had access to the valet parking.

Another question, is Veronica invested in this mystery AT ALL?

Comment

He's framed VM before.
            I don't believe he did. I think it was made clear that Lucky Tim framed Veronica. Rattner (if he did turn her in) was simply an innocent dupe - as far as we know.

Comment

Well Let me just say that IF this is our last season..THEN I hope they do get back together by the end of it. It's just that for them to work through their issues and insure they actually stay together its gonna take some time..they need to talk..ya know? Yet I'm keeping my hopes up for a five season arc..still given the ratings not being that high..don't get me wrong I'm not trying to be negative..or anything..I really really hope that we get five seasons..and I would love for next season to have them get back together..then have them stay together in the fifth. Heres wishing..I just got into the show this season (spent a sleepless week watching the first two seasons) I would be majorly irked if it was over...with Smallville what it is, and all the crap on tv these days..When will Rob know if it's gonna be picked up again anyways?

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎