Episode 3.13 - Postgame Mortem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 3.13 - Postgame Mortem

Talk about tonights episode here!

First of all let me say that I was really suprised that tonight's episode was to be continued. It was only a mystery of the week afterall. Although, it would have looked silly if Veronica had solved the coach's murder in one episode whereas the Dean's will take several more.

Mopey Logan is almost as bad as mopey Clark. But LoVe hasn't gotten has tiresome as Clana so I'll put up with it for a little while longer.

Overall I really liked tonight's episode, including the B storyline. They've really made some progress in the Dean arc. It looks like my theory about Patty Hearst is kaput. Now my money is on the guy Jeff Ratner heard in the hotel room. Or O'Dell's wife.

Comment

sings *I got a new theory* *I got a new theory* lol (its in the speculation forum)
      Last edited by Mysticlies; 02-13-2007, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Pretty sure I fraking basketball game was on during the Gilmore Girls/ Veronica Mars spot! I could really care less about Gilmore Girls..or basketball!Why!?!? [Edited-out] or if by chance they still show it..Anyone else have this problem? Anyone else blessed with the Tar Heels and Tech game in place of Veronica Mars! I'm going crazy..and no one seems to be posting in this thread...so I don't know what happened in this episode..ahhh...*cries*...and it was part one of a two part? *cries and slams face on keyboard*....
        Last edited by Mysticlies; 02-16-2007, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Did it bug anyone else that Wallace was only in the first two minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by Chloe fan1988
            First of all let me say that I was really suprised that tonight's episode was to be continued. It was only a mystery of the week afterall. Although, it would have looked silly if Veronica had solved the coach's murder in one episode whereas the Dean's will take several more.
            I have a feeling that this murder is tied in with the Dean's murder. Or that's the impression I got from the episode. I mean, another person from the Hearst faculty, who is also found shot... Okay, so not that much linking them so far, but that's my thoughts on the matter. If it isn't linked, then they could have just had an easier to solve murder case than the Dean's. I think it'll at least be used as a red herring.

I really liked tonight's episode. Logan is a great character, even when he's moping, so I'm glad half the episode was devoted to him. And Dick's "love" experience was hilarious.

Comment

While I don't like mopey Logan, it was nice to see him paying attention to something besides his own misery.

Wallace in an episode about a Hearst basketball personality for only two minutes? What the frak is up with that?

I'm pretty sure the other guy Jeff Ratner heard in the hotel room was Dean O'Dell. Mindy doesn't want Keith to know she and Landry knew that Cyrus knew about their affair. You know?

Comment

Originally posted by BlancheDuBois
                Wallace in an episode about a Hearst basketball personality for only two minutes? What the frak is up with that?
                They shouldn't even include him if he is only in the first two minutes...

Comment

yeah seems like he was just thrown in there for the hell of it

I thought it was a pretty good ep..made me laugh alot and I loved Logan and the little girl..it was cute...and LMAO Dick getting married and divorced.

I was surprised this turned into a two part pisode as well, but I guess that is more realistic. It may very well be related to the Dean's murder. How many eps to go before that's solved? 2?

8 out of 10 stars for me

Comment

Originally posted by Deathcabin
                    Pretty sure I fraking basketball game was on during the Gilmore Girls/ Veronica Mars spot! I could really care less about Gilmore Girls..or basketball!Why!?!?[edited-out]..or if by chance they still show it..Anyone else have this problem? Anyone else blessed with the Tar Heels and Tech game in place of Veronica Mars! I'm going crazy..and no one seems to be posting in this thread...so I don't know what happened in this episode..ahhh...*cries*...and it was part one of a two part? *cries and slams face on keyboard*....
                    This same situation happened to me once when Smallville was on. I think it was Crimson. My CW station ended up airing it on Saturday, along with Supernatural. So I'd tune in for VM then.
                    Last edited by Mysticlies; 02-16-2007, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Getting VERY worried about the possibility of season 4 after the overnight ratings for this episode.....have noted the news page never gives a breakdown of the ratings anymore, so I went to look for them myself, and it's depressing

previous weeks....more of the same

Relatively good ratings when she faced off against George Bush's national address, but as is pointed out, this was a moment when she could have had a record breaking performance and yet did not.

Does anyone have any good news, good signs? Yeah, the critics still mostly love the show, but they loved Arrestd Develpment and plenty of other shows too.....ratings is the king, unfortunately, even though shows like VM serve notice that CW has legitimate QUALITY programming to offer.
                      Last edited by TJ Jackson; 02-14-2007, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Loooved the episode! I couldn't stop laughting. Dick was amazing and the scene in alivator... V rocks;DD

Comment

Now my money is on the guy Jeff Ratner heard in the hotel room.
                          The guy Rattner heard in the hotel room was probably the dean himself. We know that the dean visited Mindy & Hank at the Neptune Grand - yet, Mindy & Hank have never disclosed that information to Keith. That's why it was a new clue for Veronica.

LMAO Dick getting married and divorced
                          Did they mentioned that Dick got divorced? I must have missed that. I was wondering if he was still married (or if he really got married at all).

How many eps to go before that's solved? 2?
                          I believe you are correct - the dean's murder was supposed to be a 5-part arc.

Getting VERY worried about the possibility of season 4 after the overnight ratings for this episode
                          I am now resigned to the idea that this is the last season of Veronica Mars. It has really been given every chance to pick up an audience, but it ranks near the bottom of the CW's line-up. Enjoy it while we've got it and savor it for years on the DVD box sets.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBatson4360
                            Did they mentioned that Dick got divorced? I must have missed that. I was wondering if he was still married (or if he really got married at all).

I am now resigned to the idea that this is the last season of Veronica Mars. It has really been given every chance to pick up an audience, but it ranks near the bottom of the CW's line-up. Enjoy it while we've got it and savor it for years on the DVD box sets.
                            it seemed pretty clear to me that he was married and then that his intention was to then get divorced

Unfortunately me too....I have a strong feeling this will be its last season...its a shame..such a great premise, show, cast...I am really going to miss this show..its the only thing in primetime of late that I can really stomach.....but I disagree that its had every chance to pick up an audience....I mean the promos to me really misrepresent the show and make it seem like some angsty teen soap...also I rarely see ads for it anywhere...I dont know...that's just my opinion......good thing for DVD sets I guess

Comment

I seriously hope we at least get a fourth season... this episode has restored my faith in the show. I loved it! Admittedly it wasn't the best episode ever, but it's one I enjoyed a lot - it's been a while I tell you!

I'm officially intrigued about the whole murder arc now, I suspect the Deans and the coach are somehow connected? Josh is cool, and I was surprised Veronica baked for him lol.
                              I'm glad Logan is getting back to his old self... I would take OPJ over emo!Logan.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎