No announcement yet.

Mrs. Petrelli: Cold hearted *****

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs. Petrelli: Cold hearted *****

What the hell did her husband's suicide do to her? She's rotten to the heart. No wonder Nathan acts the way he does. She reminds me of someone I know in my life, no difference whatsoever. Spiteful, vindictive, and rotten to the heart.

I don't believe her response was out of line. She seem to be looking out for her son more than anything. Now she didn't know all the facts , but what she did know was a woman Nathan "hooked" up with 14 years ago just pops up and says "Hey remember me and our daughter"? From her POV the woman only wanted money. Which she was right about btw. Nathan in my eyes is the real deadbeat.

Comment

I don't know about deadbeat. Didn't she say that if he saw his daughter that their would be know way he could just leave her.

Anyway, his mom was just looking out for his best interests.

Comment

Originally posted by Uffr
        I don't know about deadbeat. Didn't she say that if he saw his daughter that their would be know way he could just leave her.

Anyway, his mom was just looking out for his best interests.
        I agree, his mom is smart. If the news got out it'd be a very big scandal, the election might even me be lost. Remember Mrs. Petrelli had no idea who Claire was - she just assumed the worst, which is a good practice sometimes.

I laughed when I saw that scene - the show led us to believe Nathan was the cold hearted one - when in reality he's really a "sap" - as his mother calls him.

Comment

He definitely would have melted at the sight of Claire and Daddy instincts would have kicked in. You could see it in his face when he just saw the picture. Just wait a doozy of a reveal is around the bend when Nathan meets Claire and figures out that the man who kidnapped him has been raising his daughter. should be fun

Comment

Keep in mind this woman is highly involved in politics, I think she said the right thing to Nathan. An illegitimate child getting into the media would have crushed him in the votes.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎