• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm.. What hero died?

I thought someone was supposed to die?

Did they mean the guy Sylar killed?

next week is the death

Comment

I don't think anyone is supposed to die until next week. The preview kept saying "Someone dies and someone flies." (At least I think I heard the flies part.) They may have promoted the death as "in the coming weeks" but I don't recall hearing it was supposed to happen in this episode.

Comment

I think it's going to be Claire's mom and not a hero. Maybe *shrugs shoulders*

Comment

Oh, maybe I watched too many previews

I did hear the "Flies" in there too.

Comment

it went "someone flies and someone dies" over and over again. It could be anybody though. who flies ya think?

Comment

That trailer is actually called "Heroes - in the coming weeks" - so in the coming weeks someone is going to fly and someone is going to die

Comment

Maybe Claude will toss Peter off another building

Comment

Mrs. B really isn't a Hero, so I don't think its her.

You're right about Claude STF. He went to the "sink or swim" school of mentoring.

Comment

actully i think it could be claude who kicks the can. i mean, peters been hanging around him a LOT.wouldn't take much to permintly(sp?) keep his power. but i hope it isn't him, i like the guy, even if he is a jerk. but a great jerk.

Comment

I don't think it is Claire's mom. Too obvious. Maybe Claire attacks HRG guy and he dies? But that would take away Mr. Bad guy. Hmmm. Could be Ando. I hope not, but he did go with that pyscho.

Comment

I think it'll be Peter that flies; he'll finally be able to do it without his brother around.

I thought I heard that the death was going to be one of the major characters from the very beginning of the show. But I have absolutely no idea who it may be.

Comment

I may have been mistaken, but did it say that three heroes will die? I thought I heard that at the end of it.

Comment

Claude won't die until they go deeper into his relationship with HRG.

Comment

I hope they don't take the easy route and kill Jessica. That would suck. IMO Simone or Ando are the most likely to go, and I think it may be Ando after tonites ep.

After blood is spilled, Hiro (Golden Globe nominee Masi Oka) makes a difficult decision about his mission.
                              Official description from NBC on next weeks ep. Maybe he does not die and is hurt but I don't think so. Ah Ando-kun we hardly knew ye

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎