No announcement yet.

You're not my real father.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're not my real father.

Ouch. HRG is going to feel that one in the morning.

At this point, I wouldn't mind him knowing that I still had my memory. I'd get in his face, and tell him to leave my mother alone.

Comment

No doubt....he still kinda creeps me out

Comment

heh, if i could, i woulda b**** slaped him.

Comment

His whole carefully constructed life is going to unwravel soon. I think he has good intentions, but that doesn't mean that all the lies won't catch up eventually. There is a train wreck a comin for HRG.

Comment

That's right Claire! You tell him! He kind of looked like he was going to cry though.

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan
              That's right Claire! You tell him! He kind of looked like he was going to cry though.
              Made me kinda sad, too. He raised Claire very well. Way better than the no good bio-parents would've.

Comment

"of course I'm not your real father, haven't you been noticing the way I look at you?"
                Last edited by UDStyle; 02-13-2007, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Magic
                  Made me kinda sad, too. He raised Claire very well. Way better than the no good bio-parents would've.
                  Yeah, but he kept a lot from her - and is still treating her like a little kid. So she's got a right to be mad at him - I mean look at what he's done to Claire's foster mom.

Comment

Very typical teenage response. Of course it's not a typical teenage situation but it's not like the guy has been taking care of her for a year or two.. she hasn't known any other parent in her life. Whether the guy is evil or misunderstood he is still her family.

Comment

Nathan: Claire, HRG never told you what happened to your father...
                      Claire: He told me enough, he told me you killed him!
                      Nathan: No.. Claire: I AM YOUR FATHER!!
                      Claire: Thats not true... Thats impossible!!

Claire falls down into a tunnel and gets picked up by Lando Calrissian...

Comment

^^ I cannot tell u how many times that scene from ESB has been parodied in this forum.. especially with Chloe and Clark lol

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎