X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i forgot he has charlie's powers

Comment

Refresh my memory - who was Charlie?

Comment

Charlie was the waitress that Hiro fell in love with at the diner. She was a walking encyclopedia, able to remember anything she was told or read. Sylar killed her before 'Homecoming'.

Comment

much obliged

Comment

Originally posted by shansgrl
            How does Syler find them???

(I started watching half way through the season and have not been able to see all the eppies so I can't figure that out!)
            Check out NBC Rewind, the did have all the episodes available there.

Not all of them are there now, but you might be able to catch up a little.

You can watch the current episode with commentary there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Uffr
              So what was that guy's power anyway? Melting things?
              From the commentary video, the writers said it was "The ability to rearrange the atomic structure of solid objects."

I wonder if we see Sylar do that to a person.
              How diffrent it would be to melt somone's skull off rather than cutting it off.

BTW, the writers hint more about what Sylar does to the brain in the commentary too.

Something like opening up the head to look at the brain rather than munching on it, but they didn't commit to anything.
              I need to rewatch that part.

Comment

Sylar made his own map, and I remember when Mohinder saw it he said to Eden theres more people on that map. But on the Official Site, in a graphic novel Sylar had a post-it with Zanes name and address. Must have been a coincidence that Mohinder was set to visit Zane too.

Comment

From what I got from the ep. He still hasn't controlled the power yet, b/c in one of the scenes you see that the phone is half melted, so he was able to stop himself from a complete "melting."

I thought it would be pretty handy getting around a building or fortress, since he can melt through floors, doors, 36" steel plates, etc.

Comment

Sylar is the new badass mofo supervillian of this generation. Hopefully he sticks around for a long time and becomes an icon ala Lex Luthor or Darth Vader etc. Maybe his name will even become part of the lexicon i.e. 'You just got Sylared'

Comment

I wish I could see/listen to the commentary but they wont work for me because Im in Australia I think.

Comment

You need to read the online comics at NBC, people. They often pertain to the episode they are released with. The most recent one shows Sylar using his kick-ass powers (cryokinesis, eidetic memory) and it shows him going up to Zane's front door, with an explanation of why from Sylar.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎